Fandom specific master/servant

Started by psychogurl, May 12, 2010, 11:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychogurl

I am currently looking for a role play involving the characters of Ivan (Russia) and Raivis (Latvia) from the series Hetalia. I am looking for an Ivan to play with.

In specific I want to do a story revolving around Raivis' coming of age around the ages of 16 or 17, and the fact that he has no other men around but Ivan, who has always been cruel to him. I want Raivis to slowly come into the realization that there's more to Ivan than cruelty and eventually fall in love with him. Whether or not Ivan feels the same way is up to the role player, but I would like a fairly equal balance of both Ivan's cruelty and adorable naivete.

If you're interested but do not know the characters, I am willing to adopt it to original characters, but I would strongly prefer to do it as the characters from the series. It is a M/M relationship, although if Ivan wants a female made I can try my hand at a female version of Raivis. I would prefer to role play with another female willing to play Ivan's character, simply because I role play the way things are in yaoi which isn't very realistic. I don't mind if you're a man, but please keep in mind that I am a woman and have very little real experience in this sort of thing (read: none).
I think Persona is a pretty cool guy. eh shoots himself in head and doesnt afraid of anything...