You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:09:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Film Noir RP [Seeking F for F/F pairing]  (Read 673 times)

Offline Le ImmortelleTopic starter

Film Noir RP [Seeking F for F/F pairing]
« on: May 12, 2010, 09:11:32 AM »
Soo, this idea has been brewing in my head for a while. I absolutely love film noir, and would love to do a RP based on that.

The idea I had in mind was one where a woman hires a detective to find her missing daughter, who has disappeared without a trace right after school. However, this time around the detective instead of being a typical male one, would be a female played by me. You will be playing the woman. Eventually the two would engage in a passionate romance etc. etc. I have several ideas regarding how this would go and would love to discuss it with anyone interested in this RP.

Anyone wishing to participate can hit me up on YIM/PM or just reply here. Thank you for reading. :)

Offline Le ImmortelleTopic starter

Re: Film Noir RP [Seeking F for F/F pairing]
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 07:20:33 AM »
Apologies for bumping, but anyone interested?

Offline Nevaeh

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 07:31:54 AM »
I'm not sure what film Noir is, I could look it up but I would be willing to give it a short or at least dicuss it and see.  Never done a F/F but I do M/M  Can't be that much difference

Offline Mistress Sorcha

• Mistress of Your Fantasies
  • Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Blood: the glass of eternal cognac. Sip it slowly.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 05:41:17 PM »
My apologies, Amazon. I saw this topic when you originally posted the idea, but had assumed that someone had already contacted you by the time I had made up my mind. I have never done a F/F myself, but I would be interested in pursuing the idea. Let me know if you're still looking for a partner, and perhaps we can work something out. *curtsies, gazing at you with a smile*

Offline saya108

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 04:01:48 AM »
Soo, this idea has been brewing in my head for a while. I absolutely love film noir, and would love to do a RP based on that.

The idea I had in mind was one where a woman hires a detective to find her missing daughter, who has disappeared without a trace right after school. However, this time around the detective instead of being a typical male one, would be a female played by me. You will be playing the woman. Eventually the two would engage in a passionate romance etc. etc. I have several ideas regarding how this would go and would love to discuss it with anyone interested in this RP.

Anyone wishing to participate can hit me up on YIM/PM or just reply here. Thank you for reading. :)

This sounds like fun to me. I would love to play this out with you.

Offline Transgirlenstein

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 06:27:59 PM »
I would be interested as well!

Offline sparklingangel

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 12:22:34 AM »
Me Too!