Interest Check for something WH40K-ish(Only 3 slots left!)

Started by Urbanzorro, April 14, 2010, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

I wouldn't mind getting in on this, with a Grey Knight it at all possible. Although I can't find my damn codex. >.<

Paladin

Tharic

Unfortunately it looks like it.. damn, such potential too

Primarch

I don't suppose someone else fancies running something of a 40k theme?

Tharic

I couldn't run it, but I'd be more than willing to participate in it

Urbanzorro

I'll probably try my hand at starting a new one in the future, anyone's free to borrow any of my ideas with the one catch that I get an invite to check out/join in the game. :D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Paladin

Quote from: Rolin on May 28, 2010, 09:01:09 AM
If anyone runs across this, Primarch is trying to get a 40k started in this thread.

Thats not cool at all dude. Thats the same as Coming onto E and trolling for another adult RP forum!

Tharic

Quote from: Paladin on May 28, 2010, 07:12:35 PM
Thats not cool at all dude. Thats the same as Coming onto E and trolling for another adult RP forum!

As I said in the PM you sent me.. this game's dead.. not sure why it's not cool to re-direct someone who was playing in this one to that game..

???

Whatever though..

Mithlomwen

Paladin, Urbanzorro said this in the post just above Rolin's, so I don't think there's really an issue here. 

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 26, 2010, 02:06:56 PM
I'll probably try my hand at starting a new one in the future, anyone's free to borrow any of my ideas with the one catch that I get an invite to check out/join in the game. :D
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Urbanzorro

Yeah, that I did, though I'd appreciate it if until I try my hand at starting a new one we let this thread die, and posting someone else's billboard on it is not the best way to do that, I personally don't like the idea of advertising someone else's work on a different person's threads without said person's permission, which in this case was not given or even asked for, but I don't want to make an issue of it and I still don't so yeah...I be locking the thread now.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.