News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[MxM] [1x1] [... We have cookies?]

Started by Trouble, May 11, 2010, 12:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble

Yeah, sorry. Wasn't quite sure how else to lure people into my clutches. There are cookies! I swear. They're just... um. In the next post!  Yes.

Anyway, as you can see from the discrete [MxM] in the title there, I'm looking exclusively for male main characters. I don't care if you, the player, are a man, woman, something in between, or if you just don't want to confine yourself to a gender binary system. I just want you to play a decent man.

I tend to put a lot of detail into my posts. I don't mean that I lovingly detail each and every one of my character's hairs or the way that sweat slicks down his back or anything. That would just be boring. But, I try. I also enjoy injecting some humor into my writing. 

Although I am asking for male main characters, please note: being able to play female characters is a huge plus. You know, for NPCs, side-characters, and minor characters. I'm not opposed to other flavors of romance popping up between those characters, by the way. I just won't get into any sex scenes involving them.

Re: sex scenes: sometimes I just don't want to rp it all out. Please respect my occasional wishes for a fade-to-black.

I love it when my partner can contribute to the plot. Don't get me wrong; I love being in control of things but... uhh... this is a collaborative writing sort of thing, you know? I'd love it if you contributed to the plot.

Here is my list of Ons/Offs.

I play whatever is underlined. This is not going by DomxSub or anything, so don't worry about the order.

Things I RP

Fandoms:
Potterverse
----SiriusxRemus, where I play Remus. Marauder's era, preferably.

Star Trek
----KirkxMcCoy, I play McCoy. Keep in mind that I've only seen the Reboot and a few of the OS episodes. Still, I know I play an excellent McCoy; I've fooled diehard Trekkies before with my Bones.
No plot, sadly. I don't know enough canon to really write decent plots for it.

Phoenix Wright
-----WrightxEdgeworth. Come on, you can spot the pattern now, right? I play Edgeworth. I'm a huge fan of the games. I've played them all, including the Apollo Justice game and Edgeworth's.
Recently finished Edgeworth's game. o3o
Major Craving Seriously, I'll do just about anything for this. o3o Almost.
I've got plots too. Little murder mysteries, just like the games. Plus MOAR PUNS.

Doctor Who/Torchwood
----The Doctor (Ten, Nine, or Eleven)xJack
OH FUCK YES. MAJOR CRAVING for this. Just look at that bright red writing! That is how my craving level is, folks.
----IantoxJack
I'm slightly less confident about this. I'm still pretty new to rping Ianto, but I'm pretty sure I've got the deadpan snarker thing down now.

Sherlock
-----John WatsonxSherlock (I'm happy to play either)
Mysteries, murders, and beautiful men. :DD What more could a guy ask for? Again, I can provide plots.
CRAVING SHERLOCK

Original:
Medieval Fantasy
-----Good ol' fashioned dungeon-crawling and plot! 8D I love this and miss it so much. Plots available, but don't expect too much. I generally just go with the ol' 'KINGDOM IS IN DANGER' card.

Modern Fantasy
-----Paranormal Crimes. Finally, a way to mix my love of fantasy and myths with my adoration of mystery! Ok, so... how to explain this? Basically, it has recently come out that, surprise! The paranormal are real! Ghosts, goblins, elves... if there is a mythology about them, they are real. To deal with this, the police have created a Paranormal Investigative Unit. We will both play detectives in the newly created unit. We both play detectives in that unit. Yay, fun!
The general populace may or may not know about the paranormal creatures. Whatever you think is more interesting, really. Personally, I'd prefer to start it off with the general population unaware. I just think it would be more fun to make it a huge OooOO secret sort of thing. Anyway, yeah. A bit of X-Files mixed with Supernatural and maybe a touch of Dresden Files too.

Dark Modern Fantasy I felt this required its own thread since it's my favorite and there are a lot of plots in it.

Please, if you're interested in any of these topics/pairings, PM me.

As a general rule, I despise the terms 'yaoi', 'seme', and 'uke'. I will use the terms catcher and pitcher instead. I am fine playing either role, although I prefer playing the catcher. It really depends on the characters' personalities and everything. If you claim to 'only play ukes', I ask you not to PM me, unless you can make a very good case for yourself.

Mostly, I prefer domxdom pairings. The wrestling for dominance is just hot.
Trouble's switches: On/Off
RP Request (MxM) (Current craving for Doctor Who/Torchwood)
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)
I don't always write sex scenes. But when I do, I include bad puns, memes, and quantum physics jokes.

Trouble

The promised cookies. <3

So... yeah. Open, I guess. PM me or post here to plot further.
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)
I don't always write sex scenes. But when I do, I include bad puns, memes, and quantum physics jokes.

Decrepitdan

How would you feel about a really over the top Superhero/Supervillain or SuperVillain/SuperVillain or hell, Superhero/Superhero scenario? I find these when done in M/M really hot, with the power struggles and the swift changes in the balance of power....hehe. PM me if you're interested!

Trouble

I've never tried, but I'd give it a try. I'll send you a PM!
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Trouble

Another genre thing added. I should work on a plot for it. >>
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Trouble

Added some of my OC's to my O/O list.
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Trouble

Alright... I explained one of the plots/genres a bit more. >> I hope it's more clear now.
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Trouble

Hurray, more clarifications. What fun!
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Trouble

Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Host of Seraphim

Paranormal Crimes sounds really fun. :3 It sounds a lot like an idea I had a while ago but scrapped. You can check out my O/Os and such and PM if you're interested. :-)

Also, domxdom is hot.
Tentatively trying to get back into RPing...

:: O/O :: A/A (updated 3/2 -- please read) ::

Mint

Those cookies look amazing.

Anyway, interested in rping with you. In paricular, your last line about prefering domxdom pairings, because that's exactly how I am. I don't hate the stereotypical submissive character, but he doesn't get me all that interested either.

As for your plot ideas... Phoenix Wright still open? I love those games and Wright/Edgeworth in particular.
And, actually, the dungeon-crawler plot sounds tempting as well.

Otherwise... I don't have too many ideas for plots on my own at this time, but I can think some up if you are interested. Just shoot me a PM.

Trouble

Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Trouble

And again. Hurray for updates and clarification!
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Trouble

-brushes off the dust-

Updated this old thing a bit.
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)

Trouble

Re-ordered things and updated cravings.
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)