You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Animagnaverse (Anime/Manga RP)  (Read 4078 times)

Offline sinoraa

Re: The Animagnaverse (Anime/Manga RP)
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2010, 10:04:16 AM »
Yeah, i like to call her yuru, (sorry old habit) as it slides of the tongue alot easier then yuro (which whenever i say it, eventually gets pronounced yuru anyway -.-)

Btw heres a good Yoru episode. http://dubhappy.com/bleach-episode-56-english-dub/

Switch to mega video, as the it seems the DH player seems to be broken, at least to me. Side note, at the beginning of the series she hid in the form of a cat.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:05:59 AM by sinoraa »

Offline DigitLninjaTopic starter

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2010, 10:06:56 AM »
and I just bookmarked that site ^^

Offline Haibane

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2010, 10:11:24 AM »
Thanks!

*skips off to watch*

Offline sinoraa

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2010, 10:22:08 AM »
And heres are a collection of her best moments, to summon up her more outrageous traits. And yes, that cat is till her, dispite the voice
Bleach - Ichigo & Yoruichi's Best Moments
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:24:22 AM by sinoraa »

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2010, 10:30:53 AM »
by far the best one was her first revealing her true form and we see just how innocent strawberry boy is ^________^

Offline Ironwolf85

• Eletronic Scribe of naughty things.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Here to have fun, Role play, and maybe get laid
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2010, 10:31:43 AM »
I always wondered why the cat's voice was male

Offline sinoraa

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2010, 10:38:10 AM »
Its because most mangas make it up as they go along. Onepiece/naruto/bleach didn't know if they'd be a success or if they'd hit off or not. Dragon ball z was only meant to go to Freeza, but then when it was such a big hit, they were forced to keep it going. Thats why certain mangas like Naruto if you keep up with that, turns really forced the longer they go on. Another good bleach example is, Yammy 0...You who read the manga know what that means.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:43:04 AM by sinoraa »

Offline Ironwolf85

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »
understood... I had an idea... the bot I'm gonna play Nova actually beat the main characters from his home anime universe. What father in his right mind gives the keys to a supermech to his 12 year old rich girl daughter and her whiny shy boyfriend, then puts them in a team and sends them to fight on his company's behalf?
when they came up against Nova he flattened their team.
the team has grown up, some have moved on, but the rich girl, now 17, is still bitter and spiteful toward Nova, and the sex rumor about them the papparatzi started just made her hate him more.  ;D

Offline Haibane

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »
I love sleaze and dirt on people. Always good. More nasty backstory please! :P

Offline elfguy

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2010, 11:06:18 AM »
And heres are a collection of her best moments, to summon up her more outrageous traits. And yes, that cat is till her, dispite the voice

She reminds me a bit of Echidna, my favorite anime character, so I like her too ;)

Offline Ironwolf85

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2010, 11:13:41 AM »
well she and nova never actually slept togeather. while Nova explored the galaxy with his newfound freedom and soul, she spiraled out of control for years burying her pain in sex drugs and plastic surgery.
Her shy boyfriend tried to help her, but he made somthing of himself and is now part of the NEG military, he's let the battle with Nova go, and moved on becoming the anime hero he was destened to be.

Offline sinoraa

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2010, 05:27:01 PM »
So any idea of when this will kick off?

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2010, 05:28:34 PM »
well we have about 6-7 people let's try to get two more before we start things off...

Offline Major Major

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2010, 05:32:33 PM »
Hey, DLN? Is it okay if I run two characters in this?

« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2010, 05:33:34 PM »
sure

Offline Major Major

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2010, 05:34:08 PM »
All right, I'll dig him up.

« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2010, 05:35:17 PM »
no more than two per person.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »
I'm still not sure if I'm in or not. I'm painfully aware that my knowledge of anime is limited in genres and I don't know most of these characters and shows so I don't know if I could RP opposite them. If you are happy with me being 100% ignorant of everything about them I can join, but please don't go assuming that when you say 'XYZ turns up and uses his ABC machine' I'll have the first clue what you're on about!

Me asking questions about 'what is that?' and 'wait - why did that happen?' may just slow things down and annoy you all... :( I mean I'd love to play, I just don't usually watch anime that's non-romance, non-reality and usually non-high school based.

« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2010, 05:40:24 PM »
That's fine Haibane, I actually hope that if people use an attack they try to find a video clip of it or something and asking why isn't a crime... just know that sometimes the answer is going to be 'because this attack defies the laws of physics' or 'that's just how it works'

Offline Haibane

« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2010, 05:47:23 PM »
I have no problem with the laws of physics being defied or any number of weird things happening, heck, this is anime after all... its just that if someone mentions say, a mecha arriving and describing some weapon on it discharging by calling it the 'Green Frog Disrupter Gun' be aware that I won't know what a 'Green Frog Disrupter Gun' is so for me to have a clue what is going on you'd have to describe it's effects, noise and so on... or as you say, link me to an episode or clip where the 'Green Frog Disrupter Gun' gets used.

That's why I'm being cautious, me asking for explanations of what that looks like or sounds like is sure as eggs going to frustrate people.

« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »
alright,well I'll try to be clear that people should find clips or be descriptive in there mention of attacks and weapons.

Offline cmpuncle

• Wacky as a flower in December! Wait what?
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Let it go, let your clarity define you.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2010, 06:02:11 PM »
Mine will eventually become custom attacks so I'll be sure to give as good a description as I can, until then if there are any videos I'll try and find them.

Offline sinoraa

« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2010, 06:09:03 PM »
I'm still not sure if I'm in or not. I'm painfully aware that my knowledge of anime is limited in genres and I don't know most of these characters and shows so I don't know if I could RP opposite them. If you are happy with me being 100% ignorant of everything about them I can join, but please don't go assuming that when you say 'XYZ turns up and uses his ABC machine' I'll have the first clue what you're on about!

Me asking questions about 'what is that?' and 'wait - why did that happen?' may just slow things down and annoy you all... :( I mean I'd love to play, I just don't usually watch anime that's non-romance, non-reality and usually non-high school based.
Nothing wrong with that, seeing as your character wouldn't know about the others. I dont know about some of these, but simply reading their personality and their setting makes me interested in seeing them interact.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2010, 06:13:07 PM »
Okay, I'm in. As Kyon, or John Smith if you prefer, from Haruhi Suzumiya. I'll go write up a character sheet.

This world everyone meets in... heh, what sort of world is it? Or do we start in our own universes?

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2010, 06:17:55 PM »
it's basically a massive continent floating in space.