Will you be my...gladiator

Started by Calie, May 09, 2010, 01:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calie

*Step back in time with me to the golden age of Rome. Where the senate was the height of political power and the poor was nothing more than sand under the sandaled feet of the rich. A beautiful young widow, newly rich with power and money comes to games to drink in the savagery and blood of the arena. As the last fight commences she is stirred from her seat when he enters. Her eyes take in his strong chest and shoulders, slip down over the sinews of his stomach and thighs. She is moved as she has not been in a very long time. Leaning down to her dear friend she asks, “Who is that…?” She can barely keep the desire out of her voice as her eyes move back to large man. “Calisto dear, that is the newest Champion of the house of Gattius. Really you need to get out more my dear.” A nod in response and ignored the girl’s laughter. She was suddenly very glad to be good friends with the wife of dear old Gattius. A visit would need to be paid to them very soon indeed for it had been a very long time…*

Calisto is a tall, curved and elegant woman standing close to six feet, so the taller he is, the better. Her hair is ebony and very long usually curled and worn high upon her head. Her eyes are a bright green, odd for this area, but making her all the more exotic. Those eyes are seemingly wide with an almost innocent sheen; keep in mind looks can be deceiving. She was the wife of a very rich man but also an older man who could not please her in the way a man should, so she is new to raw need of her own body. As she was a virgin when she married her late husband she has never laid with another man, not even the slaves of the house. Perhaps she needs a man to show her just how good rough passion can be.  She is a lady in every sense of the word and will not respond to disrespect. Curiosity plagues her at all times, and she is not afraid to ask for what she wants. Something her mother taught her before sending her away catch the eye of a rich man.

I am looking for a strong male to partner with me in this. It is a romance plot but as all things in the days of Rome, highly sexualized. One-liners need not respond as I am looking for someone who can paint a picture with their words. Grammar and spelling are not something that I worry about, but I need to be able to understand what you are saying. I know that as the story plays and the typing gets ‘faster’ it is difficult to spell and punctuate everything correctly. If you are interested let me know and we can work something out as far as where to play.
I look forward to it. *Winks*
~Calie~   
I can hear you there. Your breath... Your fear... Come let us dance.

Ons and Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91141.0

Avi

Hmmmm.... I could be interested. :D  I just finished writing a paper on gladiators, and I have a feeling this could be fun, since we discussed the place of Roman gladiators as sex symbols within Roman society. XD
Your reality doesn't apply to me...