I'm Enrolled in College- Yea!

Started by RubySlippers, August 09, 2006, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

I enrolled in Excelsior an accredited college and assessment school. Basically I can take any normal way to get credit CLEP exams, their exams, correspondance courses, on-line courses, their courses, brick and mortar campuses as in any source and transfer them to meet degree requirements. After talking to an advisor there I found six distance learning colleges I can earn credits at, transfered in my CLEP exam credits and can transfer in the few college courses I'm taking now- totaling about a years work. It won't be fast but can work and go to school for a BS in Liberal Arts I'm looking forward at two concentrations in Business and another in Adult Vocational Education. I am supported by my company and can work towards a management path and also corporate training path teaching people in the training programs- and I found I like call center work and can be a fine career for me. Depending on the the needs of the company. But it may not be flashy but is a fine option for me and the company will pay up to $5000 of the costs plus after that half of non-liberal arts courses namely the 60 credits in business and education classes. So will be very economical for me. The school is Excelsior College.