You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:48:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I'm Enrolled in College- Yea!  (Read 427 times)

Offline RubySlippersTopic starter

I'm Enrolled in College- Yea!
« on: August 09, 2006, 12:05:33 PM »
I enrolled in Excelsior an accredited college and assessment school. Basically I can take any normal way to get credit CLEP exams, their exams, correspondance courses, on-line courses, their courses, brick and mortar campuses as in any source and transfer them to meet degree requirements. After talking to an advisor there I found six distance learning colleges I can earn credits at, transfered in my CLEP exam credits and can transfer in the few college courses I'm taking now- totaling about a years work. It won't be fast but can work and go to school for a BS in Liberal Arts I'm looking forward at two concentrations in Business and another in Adult Vocational Education. I am supported by my company and can work towards a management path and also corporate training path teaching people in the training programs- and I found I like call center work and can be a fine career for me. Depending on the the needs of the company. But it may not be flashy but is a fine option for me and the company will pay up to $5000 of the costs plus after that half of non-liberal arts courses namely the 60 credits in business and education classes. So will be very economical for me. The school is Excelsior College.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 12:07:43 PM by RubySlippers »