F looking for M: Ronin Warrior/Samurai Trooper RP

Started by x3yugimutoux3, May 09, 2010, 02:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x3yugimutoux3

Hello, I'm x3yugimutoux3 and I'm aching for a Ronin Warrior roleplay. In Japanese its referred to as Samurai Troopers. I shall list my favorite characters, in order of VERY FAVE to least fave.

1. Kento of Hardrock (Shu)

2. Cye of Torrent (Shin, I believe his Japanese name is)

3. Rowen of Strata (Touma, I think)

4. Ryo of Wildfire (or Inferno lol)

5. Sage of Halo (Seiji)

Next, I will describe my characters (original) in order of whom they are paired with.

OC's:

1. Hikari (Paired with Kento/Shu)
Hikari is Ryo's biological younger sister. She was raised with her brother, and their grandma. She has an explosive flair for cooking, is good with children (like Kento's houseful of little brothers and sisters). She has curly black hair, and green eyes. Kento fell in love with her at first bite...of her cooking that is!

2. Isis (paired with Cye/Shin)
Isis is an Egyptian foreign exchange student at Sage's school. She is in the Kendo and Archery club with Sage and stops by at Mia's house that they were staying at to ask her clubmate about the next competition, but Cye/Shin answers the door, and falls in love at first sight. She has dark skin, black hair, and violet eyes. She's the dominant tomboy type, in contrast to Cye's shy personality.

3. Jeanette (paired with Rowen/Touma)
Jeanette is a brainy, nerd-type girl who loves astronomy more than any other science. She and Rowen/Touma fell in love at the library. Jeanette is a bit of a klutz, wears glasses, has long wavy chestnut hair, and blue eyes. She's very shy, and kind.

4. And 5. I do not have pairings for Ryo or Sage because I usually pair them with each other...lol yaoi fangirl streak lol

Anyone interested, pm me.
;D Yuugi-chan ;D (discord is Princess_Vegeta #1438)

Ons and Offs
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should." -Acheron Parthenopaeus
"Just because you had it bad, doesn't mean I had it good." -Styxx of Didymos
"We aren't the damned, folks. We're the categorically fucked." -Urian, son of Strykerius