You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:53:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dom Bitch Wanted!  (Read 522 times)

Offline AysleenTopic starter

• Biter of lips, and necks, and things
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • Come on, do know you want to.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Dom Bitch Wanted!
« on: August 08, 2006, 01:01:28 PM »
LOL - sorry, but basically that's what we're looking for.

MadPanda and I have a game in progress, and here's a synopsis:

Brianne is a well known psychologist who had/has a bit of a dom side to her, and even gets off on rough stuff. 

She met Danny, a very submissive skunk boy, who she enjoyed abusing initially.  However, she decided to take him home with her and try to treat his submissive nature, to protect him from being abused by others. 

During this course of treatment she is finding it increasingly more difficult to be abusive towards him, as she's trying to break him from it.  Though she still might enjoy it herself, she feels confident about her own sexuality, and knows when to draw the line and what to allow.  He does not.

What we're looking for now is another therapist to step in, at Brianne's urging, to help Danny.  However, we're hoping the therapist she hooks him up with has a side that Brianne is unaware of.  The new therapist would need to abuse Danny...and it can be gradual to full on, depending on how you want to play it.  The new therapist should also ultimately attack Bri, in front of Danny.

More details?  You can read whats been going on so far here:

And feel free to pm me or MadPanda for other info.