You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:19:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check: James Bond RPG  (Read 1207 times)

Offline RedEve

Re: Interest Check: James Bond RPG
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2010, 10:19:54 AM »
I'm willing to play a "Bond girl" in this, but if you're going to put this in a different period, why not the 1960s instead of the 1980s?

Offline Lord MayerlingTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2010, 10:33:46 AM »
Because I like to incorporate the technology and the product placement of the 1980s.

Offline RedEve

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2010, 10:36:24 AM »
Because I like to incorporate the technology and the product placement of the 1980s.

So do you have a use for a Bond girl (good or evil) in this little spy game of yours? ;)

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2010, 10:58:55 AM »
Yes.

I'm about to take this thread into PMs to further discuss what I have in mind. This will give people a more informed oppotunity to join, or pass.

Thanks for stating your interest, everyone, even if you decide in the end not to play.

Offline Admiral J

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2010, 12:07:15 PM »
Mayerling, two questions:

- Are you planning to use freeform or a system for this game, and
- Will you be acting as a gamemaster, or are you aiming for a collaborative fiction vibe?

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2010, 12:17:27 PM »
Mayerling, two questions:

- Are you planning to use freeform or a system for this game, and
- Will you be acting as a gamemaster, or are you aiming for a collaborative fiction vibe?

Freeform, systematized in the background by me. I will be acting as GM; this is not a collaborative fiction RP.

Offline Hera

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »
Lord Mayerling,

I've been thinking about a Bond roleplay for some time.  I'm a little late to the party, and I'll completely understand if you have too many players or no spots for me, but I thought I'd throw my interest out there.  I'd be happy to play whatever role is going spare.

Hera