You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:40:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for 1 on 1 roleplay partner ^^  (Read 678 times)

Offline ALiSxXxSiNxXxRoSeTopic starter

Looking for 1 on 1 roleplay partner ^^
« on: May 04, 2010, 09:39:25 PM »
Hi! My name is Alice, and I am looking for a semi-lit roleplayer to roleplay with me. I can not play male characters, unfortunately, but other than that there isn't much I can't pull off. I'm not much for complete horror roleplays, and zombie roleplays are not my thing. I'm best with romance, adventure, drama, and some types of action. I prefer original plots too, and here are some I would like to brainstorm:

Arena Fighter/Fan
Stalker/Stalkee
FBI desk worker/FBI field worker
Student/Russian Teacher
General/Civilian
Pirate/Princess

I love ideas from potential roleplayers so please feel free to share ♥
Also, I can't play a guy, so I need someone who can.

I hope this is specific enough, and I hope someone is interested ♥

Offline Admiral J

Re: Looking for 1 on 1 roleplay partner ^^
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 09:09:07 PM »
Hello, Alice.  I'm game for a game.  I love your concepts.  I think I'd prefer to avoid Stalker/Stalkee without knowing you better or at least a little more background about exactly what it is you are looking for, but I'd be willing to give any of the rest of them a try cold.  I'm particularly curious as to why a _Russian_ teacher specifically.  :)

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 05:23:36 PM »
Russia is an admirable country and we were studying it in World History. They are rather kick-booty and their accents are tough.

Offline Admiral J

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 10:39:41 PM »
They do have a brilliant accent.  :)

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 12:53:14 PM »
It's great. I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner, but with school it's been hard. I'm no longer attending so I'm going to have more time. Are you still interested?

Offline angeli

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 01:31:43 PM »
Hey, I'm interested in the pirate/princess one. ARGH!
*laughs*

--Angeli

Offline rawrr

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 01:35:19 PM »
Hi Alice,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone, but I'm comfortable with playing male characters.. and as odd as it seems, I think the stalker/stalkee plot could be fun to try out.

Mind you, my character wouldn't be overly creepy. More like someone who's a bit too shy to step up and introduce himself to a girl he fancies.

Offline AmandaBear1776

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 02:24:28 AM »
The Stalker/Stalkee sounds like a lot of fun and I think I could do both roles well let me know if you still need a partner.

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »
Angeli:: That would be a lot of fun. Do you play yuri or hetero, and would you like to be a princess or a pirate?

rawrr: I would love to do the stalker/stalkee rp with you that would be tons of fun.