You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 09:54:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Back and Hungry  (Read 441 times)

Offline AtalyaTopic starter

Back and Hungry
« on: May 04, 2010, 05:17:25 PM »
Hello my dear, sweet Elliquians.

I have been away so long I barely recognize the place, and I seriously doubt there are many left here that remember me. Check the "Ons and Offs" link in my signature if you want to know what my story is. Since my "sabbatical" started, my real-life circumstances have changed dramatically. I'm in a wonderfully happy relationship now, and a promotion at work. All of which is good, it just reduces my online time substantially.

Still, my succubus wings ache to be stretched, and my desire to defile and transform your fragile, but lovely human bodies grows by the day.

I am not, however, so desperate for play that I will toss my standards to the four winds; if you want to dance with this demon, you should be not only open to, but enthusiastic about what I bring to the floor. I'll be picky, and I'll only take on one RP at a time. One on one is great, a small group of three or four could be even more fun.

Reply here or PM me, this cow-slut cares not. ;)

Offline Decrepitdan

Re: Back and Hungry
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 04:02:39 AM »
Perhaps we could organize something together. :)

Offline Vincent

Re: Back and Hungry
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 04:10:38 AM »
... *tackles* welcome back! you know  i`m always up for some gaming,  you half insane demon slut you <3