You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 07:24:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Prudishness gone mad in Virginia  (Read 541 times)

Offline DarklingAliceTopic starter

Prudishness gone mad in Virginia
« on: May 01, 2010, 07:07:32 PM »

Once again Cucinelli makes a fool of himself. This time by being utterly scandalized over the bare breast of Virtue on the state seal. It is amazing how terrifying basic anatomy is to some people.

Offline Paradox

Re: Prudishness gone mad in Virginia
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 07:24:21 PM »
Oh, for the love of God. I live in Virginia, and I am really growing tired of that guy. He was elected to deal with more important issues than an exposed breast on a seal that most folks don't even pay attention to in the first place.

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: The hammock. ξ Heart of Texas ξ Like a lonely lover's charm.
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Prudishness gone mad in Virginia
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 07:34:04 PM »
I'm just... slightly flabbergasted.  Things like this are such a waste of time better spent on more important issues -- not for here, just to clarify, but I'm upset the media focuses on this or gives it any attention at all.  Yeah, what he did was a stupid thing to do, and likely done for the media attention.  I can't help but think he did it for any other reason, or he's too soft headed to realize that a classical work of art has had no ill effects for the past couple centuries.