You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:07:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Codexa's ideas!!!! UPDATED  (Read 565 times)

Offline CodexaTopic starter

• Little Bunny Girl || Sakky's Sugamama || Sunshine's Plot Mate || Rebelle's Writing Wife || RegretNot is the Varric to my Merrill || Arcanum's Sweetheart ||
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Codexa's ideas!!!! UPDATED
« on: May 01, 2010, 12:34:59 AM »
 ::)

Stories I have a craving for!

Take a look at my O's/O's if you want more information on what I like/dislike..otherwise just ask me!!! I am always willing to talk and answer questions.

A Dragon Age Story::

Two wardens out to stop the blight, I would like the characters to be Original ones created by us the players( Meaning probably no Alastair or Zevrans..since I feel I can't properly RP someone that isn't mine own creation). A willingness to help drive the story, and control various NPC's would be
ideal!!! PM me to chat more about it, if anyone is interested. Possibly continuing on into/ or using some of the plot ideas from 'awakening' but of course making it BETTER!

::Taken::
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW WANT!

FATE/STAY NIGHT::

I been wanting a Fate/Stay Night Rp for a while now.

It would take place after the 5th grail war with Shiro and them. New characters, and no cannon characters please.

I'd want to play the human who summons the epic hero, and the partner I'd want would play a epic hero of their choice. Pairing F/M (with me playing the female) Also a partner who is willing to help be control the other 'players' and their servants would be ideal!

I kind of want a forbidden romance between summoner and epic hero. Add in that element as they fight together to win the holy grail.
I am open to ideas and if anyone is interested, just spend me a PM.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 05:25:44 PM by Codexa »

• Little Bunny Girl || Sakky's Sugamama || Sunshine's Plot Mate || Rebelle's Writing Wife || RegretNot is the Varric to my Merrill || Arcanum's Sweetheart ||
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Codexa's ideas!!!! UPDATED as of (may/19/2010)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 10:01:39 PM »
UPDATED!!!!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Codexa's ideas!!!! UPDATED
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 05:26:01 PM »
 >:)
Updated

again...

Offline Wolfy

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 05:41:53 PM »
Does the Fate/Stay Night idea include having sex to recharge their mana? :P

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 06:15:12 PM »
 ::)  Could be, It isn't the only way to recharge the mana...but is a possibility.....either way, its something I am willing to discuss with interested people.

Intimate scenes are good and fine, but I want plot/story too!

Offline Zero

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 03:38:26 PM »
Hoy ^_^, I PM'd you about an RP, I hope that you'll answer me.