You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:20:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: BDSM-lactation-sluttery/slavery-even tentacles? Seeking M or F.  (Read 397 times)

Offline HaibaneTopic starter

There's a few kinks of mine that always return. Always. They keep surfacing and I keep failing to find a writing partner who can satisfy them; usually its writing styles where I don't gel well with a co-writer.

I'm looking for a male writing partner, or possible a female who would write as a hermaphrodite (but not a futa - I don't go with the very huge cartoon genitalia at all) in a game that would involve my female character being submissive. I'm heavily into bondage, lingerie, all things anal, dressing up (maids clothing?), lactation/milking (even to the extent of treating the submissive character like a cow and using milking machines), public humiliation, slavery and collaring.

I even have a long-standing desire for a tentacle rape style game or at least something with aliens maybe and medical probing and examination.

I'm a fan of anime and Japanese settings but they're not essential.

I seriously doubt all these fetishes could be worked into one story so there might be scope for more than one game here and I'm okay with more than one partner, something small like 3 or 4 players is good too.

Please drop me a PM if you have any ideas. Thanks.