You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:24:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Toys, NC, Public [possibly EX]  (Read 417 times)

Offline rockstar217Topic starter

Toys, NC, Public [possibly EX]
« on: April 29, 2010, 11:15:35 PM »
I don't have any plots, really for these, but am looking for people who might be interested in the following scenarios:

Step Siblings.  The older [preferably male] one, showing his younger step sister the ropes of sex and how to deal with her first boyfriend.  Or twins with the same situation.  Could also be a small group of 3-4, including other family members or the boyfriend.

Non-Con.  Looking for any NC ideas.  Kidnapping, on the job, or in a public place [crowded train that gets stopped for whatever reason during the trip].

Lifelong Friends. This would be more of a slow-developing romance between two lifelong friends / neighbors.   Taken / Not Looking

I know they're not very detailed, but if you're interested in any of the above, PM or post here.   I'm willing to play out multiples with the same situations, provided they're different enough and will update to let you know when they're taken.
I don't mind females playing male characters and ask that you at least glance at my O/O thread before messaging, but if you don't... It's not the end of the world.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 10:21:48 PM by rockstar217 »

Offline Lord of Shadows

Re: Female looking for Male for NC and others
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »
Step Siblings sounds interesting  ;D

Offline Arion

Re: Female looking for Male for NC and others
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 12:23:57 PM »
If you're going with a small group for the step-siblings one, I'd like to get in on it.  Oh, and I really like the pic up in your ons/offs.  Perhaps the boyfriend, or another family member?

Offline rockstar217Topic starter

Re: Toys, NC, Public [possibly EX]
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 10:36:49 PM »
NEW IDEAS AS OF 20 AUGUST

Handcrafted Pleasure -- Looking for either a M/F or F/F game [prefer F/F] with little plot and mostly just smut.  Basically, two women in a committed and long term relationship exploring each other with toys and having a good time.  This probably belongs more in the One-Shot thread, but since this is my request thread, it goes here for now.

Wireless Fun -- While browsing craigslist for laughs one night, I saw this posted and it stuck with me.  Even now, months later, I think it sounds like it would be a lot of fun, both in RL and to RP.  Basically, girl makes a post on the internet, looking for an interested guy to go out with / have a "good time" with, and has a special surprise up her sleeve that she doesn't mention 'til she emails with him / IMs with him for a while.  She has a wireless vibrator.  And wants to go out to spend a day in public wearing it, while giving the guy control of the remote.  The original post was for a day at an amusement park, but mundane day-to-day things would be fun, too... Or going to class.  Anyway, there's a variety of plausible plots for this one, send along your favorite if you're interested.

Am also looking for other RPs, so if something in my O/O strikes your fancy and you have an idea, ask?