I'd been meaning to read more into this series after seeing the preview for the show coming out later this year, so this seems like the perfect encouragement! And since it seems to be a roleplay designed for fluidity (with old inactive players either becoming separated or eaten and new survivors being found), that suits my somewhat uncertain schedule just fine. Here are two preliminary characters for approval.Name: Ishida Nori Age:
Student (3rd Year)Weapon:
Nori is, to put it quite bluntly, a terribly strange individual to find in a strict Japanese High School. He is a rather blatant Okama, and refuses to wear anything other than a seifuku when attending classes, along with various and often vibrant or exotic accessories so that he may 'retain his individuality in a culture that is starved for creativity', as he puts it. This includes matching collars, which he wears about his neck to press in his Adam's apple. Normally such behaviour would not be openly tolerated, but it is rumored that his parents donate inordinate sums of money to the school on an annual basis in order to keep things quiet.
A notorious flirt, Nori will not hesitate to act intimately with any man or woman that he deems attractive, making suggestive remarks, teasing, touching, or otherwise addressing everyone with familiar honorifics. Spontaneity is a trait that he relishes, and he will occasionally take on different "roles" from day to day just to spice things up (ie, in his terms: "Big Sister Type", tsundere, etcetera). Nori also seems to enjoy preying on individuals that are withdrawn from others and helping them to "open up", though this is more often from good will rather than any lewd emotions. He also has a bit of a thing for going after self-proclaimed "straight" men, particularly athletes. This has certainly not done anything to dispel the rumors of his supposed promiscuity.Additional Info:
Name: Sanada Natsu Age:
- Though he is here pictured with turquoise hair, he is well known for changing his hair colour from day to day (or even between classes).
- Nori receives surprisingly little hostility from men in the school, mostly due to the rumors that his parents have connections with the yakuza and other similarly intimidating criminal organizations. It is unknown whether this is true or merely a cleverly constructed lie. On the other hand, many of the other women in his class are openly critical of him (which he claims is because he looks better in women's clothing than they do).
- He has a wide circle of friends and does surprisingly well in school, but doesn't seem to be tied down to anyone in particular in terms of romantic involvement.
Student (2nd Year)Weapon:
Natsu is renowned for both her drive and her passion for physical exertion, but also for the near-obsessiveness in which she trains her body. She is a member of nearly every team that the school has to offer, including volleyball, track, swimming, and kendo. How she manages to juggle all those schedules simultaneously is anyone's guess, but it is a rare day indeed that she is not seen out of breath, sweaty, and with a determined scowl on her face. She always carries a water bottle on her; even when she doesn't appear to be holding one, one need merely look away for a moment for her to somehow materialize one and start drinking from it.
Though friendly enough to her fellow team mates, the ferocity in which she goes about her exercise regimens is enough to scare most people off from training with her, particularly in kendo. She may not be the best fighter, swimmer, or ball player in regards to sheer technical skill, but when it comes to raw force and bravado, she has it in spades.Additional Info:
- She claims to have aspirations to become an Olympic athlete in the future when pressed, though oddly enough it isn't something that she talks about often. It almost seems as if the act of working out her body is enough reward for her, and that she doesn't actually have any set goal in mind for the future.
- Not much is known about Natsu's home life, as she seems to have specifically constructed a schedule that keeps her busy 100% of the time. She's never invited anyone over, and rarely hangs out casually with others. When she does, it is only reluctantly and her restlessness is obvious to anyone.
- Natsu has a bad habit of falling asleep in classes, especially on days between work outs when her body is sore.
- Her sexuality isn't known, as she has never agreed to go out with anyone on a date. She is an absolutely terrible judge of character and often doesn't get it when someone asks her out. Natsu is so prone to misunderstandings that it has become something of a joke to the student body. Though not an idiot by any stretch of the imagination, this has led to many derogative nicknames, the most favored being "Bakatsu".