That was amazingly fast -- the Soldiers of the Moon had some bad breaks early on that they were never quite able to recover from, which often happens. Let me work up a little recap for you:Day 1
- Kyrsa, a Fan-Bearer, is lynchedNight 1
- Ariadne, a Fan-Bearer, is killed by the Soldiers of the Moon. Imogen, the Grand Vizier, scryes upon Moirae, a Soldier of the Moon. Ryven, the Royal Guard, protects himself.Day 2
- Paladin and Remiel tie; the Priestess of Hathor decrees that Remiel, a Soldier of the Moon, must die.Night 2
- Imogen scryes upon Ryven. Ryven protects himself. The Soldiers of the Moon fail in their attack upon Ryven.Day 3
- Paladin is lynched.Night 3
- Ryven guards himself. The Soldiers of the Moon target and kill Beguile's Mistress. Imogen scryes on Aiden, a Fan-Bearer. Esoteric Myobi, the Follower of Isis, poisons Ryven.Day 4
- Moirae, the final Soldier of the Moon, is lynched and the courtiers win the day!
In other news: I have a Werewolf game, originally meant for newer members of E, that still needs three or four more players -- and since it's taking way too long to find those players, and I don't want to make the players there are wait any longer, would anyone from here like to play?
I'm keeping it small and simple (ten or eleven people, special roles seer and guardian only), and assuming no prior knowledge of the game, though a few have played before, I believe. So that one will probably also be fairly quick, assuming I don't lose a bunch of players, as happened last time.