Open Wild West Steam Punk, Multiple players accepted.

Started by Xaoc, April 26, 2010, 04:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoc

Basic Idea - A steam punk world in a wild west style setting. Magic and stuff exist as well (Think Final Fantasy VI, Skies of Arcadia, Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends, Edge of Twilight, and Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura.)

The game will be focused on two groups, the Outlaws (Wild West style) Who rob and steal, and the Cops, who need to bring them in. Heavy combat is discouraged, I'm hoping more for a chaseing each other down, plotting against each other, and trying to set traps on each other. Being that both sets of players are able to see both sides of the game, maturity is a must! Hope people like the idea!

Your First post should be a Character Intro, and I'd like to stop at 3 vs 3, anything more than that might get a little hectic. If your character dies, feel free to jump right back in with a new one.

Character : Jacob Williams
Team: Outlaw
Concept: Lady man and crazy devil may care daredevil. Rumors say he sold his soul just for the thrill of avoiding death as long as he could. After all, whats life without a little danger.
Basic Description: Thin, well toned, man, often without a shirt. Has a six shooter on his hip and can control fire.
Extended Description:
Other Information:

Please come on in and join!
I'll do more later, I'm out of time. ... Kinda sad, I didn't even fill out my own character sheet all the way.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Ahlila

Character :Valene jolander
Team: cop
Concept: prissy girl let loose . she was once the daughter of a rather wealthy cotton lord. but she lost everything when everything was burned to the ground , including her father. finally with the chance to really rough it up Valene became a bounty hunter . loving the excitement and fast paced adrenalin rush, she is quite accomplished as rounding up darn dirty varmints.

Basic Description: rather short (5,2) but not stocky. brown hair, violet eyes, pale skin.

Extended Description:a proper looking belle at first , she wears proper lady's wardrobe, a long dress and an umbrella. though this is only a rouse. she can pull off her fancy dress in a flash . under which she bores a white shirt , leather vest and brown pants.  as for the umbrella . its actually a shot gun. magically enhanced to double as a shield.

Other Information: loves to drink. can hold her booze alright. has been known to be fond of cactus fruit

Xaoc

Quote from: Xaoc on April 26, 2010, 04:58:38 AM
Character : Jacob Williams
Concept: Lady man and crazy devil may care daredevil. Rumors say he sold his soul just for the thrill of avoiding death as long as he could. After all, whats life without a little danger.
Basic Description: Thin, well toned, man, often without a shirt. Has a six shooter on his hip and can control fire.
Extended Description: Jacob stands about 5'7, not being the tallest male. He looks to be about 150 lbs, and well toned. His faces was charming, but not amazing looking. A roguish charm rather than handsome good looks. His pants were simple and black, a brown leather belt holding them up with a pink clasp with the letter A on it, a memory from his past.  Around his neck is a small skull medallion.
Other Information: None known :P
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

Xaoc

Jacob sits on top of a hill, his Motor horse ready to move. The engine roaring and the Horse pumped up from the sounds of the engine. The train was coming by soon. Jacob waited until the train started moving, and yelled out "Ya!" his feet pushing down on the Throttle Stir-up. The Engine let out a blast of steam, the wheels pushing forward, the horse running as fast as it could, aided by the powerful device. The horse ran along the train, this one had a vault in it, filled with gold. That was all Jacob was after.

With any luck, his call for allies would be answered, but the deadline was too close, he couldn't let a chance like this slip by, no. He could feel the rush of wind blow by, the roar of steam and fire. He lept from Midnight, his steed, and landed on the closed walkway between carts. The Horse slows down and waits for the train to pass. Midnight's job was done for now, fresh horses awaited Jacob at the next stop. He was now on the train, and had a limited amount of time to bust open the vault.

Ahlila

Valene sat in the passengers cart. her long hair pulled back into a neat bun behind her head . she wore a rather gaudy lilac colored dress and a hat to match it.  but underneath she had her normal 'hunting' artier .she had come onto this train in hopes of a little relaxation after her last bust .
she shifted rather uncomfortably. wearing so Manny layers of cloths was not a easy task on her part . she needed some fresh air. she looked over at the door to the train compartment. but was surprised to see some one move behind the window. and he did not look like a train hand.

getting up she got up slowly . looking at the situation from the corner off her eye . she pretended to be heading to one of the empty window seats where the scenery rushed by. but she kept aware of what the strange fellow was doing all the while. she gripped her umbrella in her hand and sat down. waiting 

RomanSoldier

Character: Elza 
Concept: An aggressive young woman bent on raising hell and taking gold.
Basic Description: She stands about 5'0, with heels (which she never wears). She has bright green eyes, and sports short brown hair.
Extended Description: She wears brown pants with a simple white shirt. Over the white shirt she wears a green vest, the green matches that of her eyes. She carries a simple six shooter on her hip, but her looks can be deceiving. While it appears that she is harmless, she is quite powerful with the magical arts.
Other Information: Rarely, if ever, drinks. She does love to smoke out of a pipe. She never knew her parents so has forsaken her last name.

RomanSoldier

Elza sat watching the landscape go by. She had heard that this train carried a vault. She was sure that there was lots of gold in the vault, and she couldn't wait to get it open. She occasionally watched the other passengers on the train. 'How many different cars are there on this train?' she asked herself. It mattered not to her. She watched as the lady across the way slowly stood up. The belle appeared to be southern, and she looked hot. Elza continued to watch the belle. 'Of all the things she could have brought with her why on earth did she bring an umbrella? Its not like there is even sun in here.' she thought. She looked out the window and saw a riderless horse pass by.  She sat up in her chair, turning around to look at the small window located above the door to outside. The belle continued to move in the direction of the door. 'What the heck is going on here? Is there someone else trying to get into the vault?' Elza stood up quickly, almost cutting off the belle. She opened the door, "Ma'am," she said with a slight nod. It was as if she opened the door to let the belle go through.

Ahlila

valane looked at the other woman for a moment then smiled '' wall bonjor chere '' she said with a slight drawl. '' would yall like to accompany me to the car across the way ? '' she held out her arm for the woman to take . this was perfect . a witness would be perfect for a situation like this. if the matter was to be taken care of delicately. one other person would be nice back up. '' whats your name chere? you may call me valene ~<3 '' she gave her a wink and looked at the door and opened it . '' the next cart has my luggage in it you see it would be mighty nice to get something lighter then this on''   she indicated her frilly dress .'' stepping out onto the  metal connector rail she balanced and looked to the next door . the vault she knew was on this train was at least two carts down . she couldn't see the man but she had a good idea that this was the way he was going. 

RomanSoldier

Elza takes the young woman's arm, "Well I would love to join you, Valene. And please, call me Elza." She motioned for Valene to go through first. The train was speeding down the tracks and the breeze was cool against her skin. She poked her head around the corner to see how far they had gone since the horse. She figured far enough that whoever was riding it was close to the vault. 'Maybe Valene is part of the heist, or maybe she is not and she know what I am up to,' Elza started to get lost in thought when she heard Valene say something. She looked at her; she was pointing at her dress. "Yes, I always like to travel in something a little more, breathable. Would you like me to stay out here while you change?" Elza asked.

Ahlila

''wall its nice to meet yall elza. ahaha and oh heavens no i dont plan on changein' in heya , yuh see there is a private area a couple carts down ''  she smiled , they entered the luggage cart and valene took a moment to get a good look at Elza . ''quite a nice gun ya have there chere~ '' she hadn't noticed it before. and now she started to become slightly worried. what if this was not a woman that would be for her cause . or another bounty hunter out to steal her bust . she lent down to a small leather case and puled out a small key . with a twist of her wrist the case was open. she pulled out what looked like a dirty brown blanket . she also took off her hat and placed it in the small trunk closing it and locking it once more.  she stood up and turned around to face her looking  excited. '' naoo you wouldn't be one of those glorious female bounty hunters nao would yall ? '' she said her gloves hands clasped together in adoration . one of the tricks of valene's success in the varmit businesses was acting like a ignorant floozy , one of those woman that would rather be whisked away by a strong cowboy than make her own in the world .  she looked at Elza expecting an answer 

RomanSoldier

"Oh, I was unaware of the private area just up ahead," Elza replied. She couldn't help but turn red when Valene gave her a good look over. What she was embarrassed about, she didn't know. She watched as Valene opened her trunk with a quick twist. She was curious as to what the blanket was going be used for, and was surprised to see just how brown Valene's hair was. For a minute Elza envied it. She watched as Valene's demeanor suddenly changed. No longer did a confidant you woman stand before her and Elza was a bit taken aback. 'Why on earth does she think I am a bounty hunter just because she had a gun? Well at least she doesn't suspect me of being a train robber.' Elza smiled, both because of her thought and because she had already made up a cover story. "No ma'am. I ain't no bounty hunter. See I used to work as a ranch hand. Carried this gun to fend off wild animals and the like. Been wearing it since I was about 10 or so, just became habit." Elza explained. "You don't mind me asking, whats the blanket for?" Elza looked away from Valene and watched the landscape zoom by through the small window.

Ahlila

''oh its for the old train conductor, he sits there all day you see, and if i am correct the rooms ahead aren't heated. '' she smiled folding up the blanket and put it under her arm,  clasping her umbrella in the other hand . she walked towards the door '' what ranch did you say you worked again? '' she tilted her head , there were many different ranches , but usually they equipped their the hands with shot guns not rifles . 

( lol sorry the post is sorta short;; )

RomanSoldier

(Just a correction before my post, it is supposed to be a simple revolver pistol... and one more thing.... I think this needs to get moved to the Non-Adult Roleplaying forum, not the requests, but til then c'est la vie!)

"I used to work at White Stallion Ranch. Its a cattle place in up in Arizona. Nice little place to grow up. Hotter than heck sometimes." Elza watched Valene tilt her head. 'I hope she believes me. I would hate to kill this woman.' "What about you? You ever work anywhere?" She asked trying to change the subject. Elza shifted her weight, hoping that it wasn't apparent that she was getting nervous. 'I hate this part,' she thought to herself. 'Well might as well see what happens before I do anything to rash.' She pulled her pants up, taking the time to reassure herself that her gun was there, loaded and ready. She focused on a simple spell that would knock the young woman out, if it came down to that.

Ahlila

( facepalmpalm ooh thats right my bad , sorry  <XD  and i though it was already in the non- adult area ;;; ohh well just have to wait and see )

'' whoo lil ol me ? ahhh weyl , my dady was a cotton lord down in the south in Louisiana , he died and i inherited his fortune ya see, so i dont really work   '' she smiled warmly ''never been to Arizona eiyez it nice down thar? i simply love those native American turquoise bracelets n such ''  she suddenly let out a laugh  ''well i must darn sound like the most spoiled lil' girl'' she actually did feel sorta embarrassed ''  i do apologies shug, been a while since i talked about back home '' she clasped her lacy umbrella in her fist and turned to the door '' we bedda move along nao~ ,dun wanna keep that poor conductor wait'n ''   

(im sorta in a dilemma lol , i dont wanna have to deal with jacob till xaoc gets on, also please tell me if the typeing of val's accent bugs ya at all  <XD )

RomanSoldier

(Totally agree with you on Jacob. Your accent was a little hard to decipher at first, but I think I have it down now. Its a nice change of things. Well we are in the non-adult area, but we are in the requests for roleplay, not the actual roleplays.)

Elza looked at her companion. "Yes, the injuns do make awfully pretty jewelry. It makes me wonder how they go along so much without us showing them the way."  She watched as Valene played with the blanket. There were some strings attached and it almost appeared to Elza that the blanket had been used for more than just warming up train conductors. The subtle action of Valene grasping her umbrella tighter made Elza nervous. 'What is she up to?' The sudden lurch of the train caused her to almost lose her footing and it made her take her eyes off of Valene for a moment. She quickly looked back to make sure the belle was alright, after all, she was in the process of turning the door handle. The train seemed to be slowing down. "Yes, I guess we better hurry to the conductor, and while we are at it, we can see why the train has slowed." Elza told Valene.

Xaoc

Moving the In Game to a new thread. My Bad for making my first post here.

Still accepting new players! Just throw in a character here and move to the new thread at

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=67244.0

Codexa

Character : Mordred Astor
Team: Cop/former Outlaw
Concept: A bad seed trying to change how his life began, A man who believes that everyone can be redeemed if they truely wish it.
Basic Description: Tall, standing 6'0 in height, with a thin/athletic build. A man obviously built for speed rather then strength, tanned with shoulder-length black hair and bright icy blue eyes. He is quite a head-turner.
Extended Description:
Other Information: He is quite skilled with firearms, and favors a pair pistols he calls 'his girls' other then that he has magical talent, but enjoys keeping that quiet.

Ahlila

WELCOME CODEXA <33  im glad to have another cop ;3; , i was afraid it would be all outlaws n just valene trying to keep it all together ;;

Codexa

thanks! I finally got done reading everything! :P