You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:06:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Come to Master - It's time to break a slave...  (Read 5905 times)

Offline PatriarchTopic starter

Come to Master - It's time to break a slave...
« on: April 22, 2010, 08:55:59 PM »
Hello my future pet, your Master is calling. I take fiendish delight in taming girls, training and breaking them into the pets they were always destined to be. Do you feel a rush through your blood at the thought? The thought of  creating a story where your character will be mine, mine completely, taken and trained to be a lovely little cumslave… Thoroughly against her will…

Exciting, isn’t it?

I love to create new stories and would gladly listen to any ideas you may have. However, here are a few of mine - focusing on the extreme due to my interest in edging things out - but the specifics are easily variable to my victim's preferences. Tell me if they catch your fancy.

The Red Crystal [Current Favorite]
A man discovers a crystal with the power to hypnotize women utterly if they catch the slightest glance and he presses its power into their minds. He can shape their bodies, give them commands they can hardly bear to refuse... But with decreasing power each time for each girl, until the girl can truly begin to resist. However, he plans to make use of it while he can on the girl he always had eyes for. By the time its power would no longer work on her, it wouldn't matter - she would be perfectly trained, and very willing. If he has his way of course.

You may play one girl or multiples as he gathers a harem. Additionally, the crystal may have added magical powers to trasform womens' bodies to better suit the lusts of their Master... But that's an optional element suited to my partner's tastes.

The Breeding Program
A race of aliens have captured a young female scientist... Only now she is the experiment. The aliens are a race of the ultimate sexual predators, able to breed with any intelligent species, and they are very, very interested in humans. Thus, one of their first captures, the girl as they begin to experiment with how a beautiful human girl can best be made most effective as a breeder for their kind. If the experiment is successful... They may soon harvest more women from earth. 

The Milk Factory
Human milk, properly pasteurized, is some of the most delicious on earth. Is it any surprise that in the future there would be vast dairy facilities where women from nameless colonies on varying planets would be taken and treated like animals - their breasts expanded and filled with milk to be sucked out by machines as they are forced onto all fours and led around naked like cattle? Surprising or not, this is the way of a perhaps unsavory part of the galaxy - and your girl has recently been captured and sold to such a facility. Welcome to Wholesome Farms, your new home. Perhaps you'll even take home the blue ribbon in the annual fair.

If you would like to be involved, taken into any of these stories, or come with your own… Simply cry out for me, through private message or a post to this thread. Let us begin talking… And see what wicked worlds await.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:49:50 PM by Stairc »

Online Doomsday

Re: Come to Master - It's time to break a slave...
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 01:55:35 AM »
Hmm, any of the three ideas look very interesting to me. In the first two, I think it would be preferable for the female lead to be someone of power, which would make their downfall all the more tasty. For example, in the second one... Perhaps the kidnapped woman comes from a distant, more matriarchal society? I'd also like to specify, 3 is my favorite. Check some of my posting history, I'm very good at writing a female role.

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 02:44:07 AM »
*smiles* Agreed - there's absolutely no point in breaking a slave that is already broken.

I've checked your posts - and you can certainly write a woman. Let's begin plotting.

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 04:37:39 PM »
Some updates and a fourth concept added. I've received a flurry of requests, true, but I'm always looking for new, naughty writing partners. If you are interested in working on something with me, even if it is an idea of your own, let me know in a PM, a reply to this thread or both.

I look forward to making you squirm... *grins*

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 12:42:56 AM »
Though I have simply been flooded with requests I am still looking for some more good stories. I've only taken the best writers I can find on board, though levels of experience vary from over six thousand posts to less than fifty, so I am still eminently available.

Also, another, softer possession has recently claimed my interest as well - and it is represented in my fifth prompt.

If you are intrigued by any, by all means send me a message and let us begin seeing how we can work.

Offline Skyara Snow

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 02:39:10 AM »
Number 1 is delightfully tempting.... And would give me a chance to use some of the knowledge I've gathered on the Fae. Are you still up for it?

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 02:54:38 AM »
*smiles* Yes, I certainly am

Offline TheMuseErato

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 08:51:33 PM »
Sent my interest in number five

Offline Jarod1

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 10:06:01 PM »
Number 2 or number 4 seem like wickedly delightful.

In number 2 I would like to play my character as a woman from a diffrent world.  A world where rights we're equal and somehow she ends up in the world you describe where women are little more than property. 

Number 4 sounds like it would be fun as well and I would enjoy playing a Tigeress or an angelic woman.  In fact the Angelic woman sounds like it would be excellent.

Of the two I would prefer to do number 4 and if I am accepted would love to start talking plot with on either IM or PMs
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 10:48:55 PM by Jarod1 »

Offline Meri

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 03:23:49 AM »

5) A softer tale of seduction and mystery in the night. Perhaps a vampire or a thief or even a superhero... Someone who vanishes when the day comes. He first captures the girl's imagination and then her body and heart as well. Much less force in this scenario... And much more passion and softness, romance and even love.

I prefer a little romance myself, but I still like my men dominant.  A little sweet talk, an intriguing mystery, a romantic tale, a wisp of a touch, and the lady is interested.  She wants to be seduced, claimed, but with great care and passion.  Once her heart wins out, she is yours however you may want her. 

Offline KikuLei

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2010, 10:31:39 PM »
In # 4 I wouldn't mind playing a demoness, somthing simular to a succubus?

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
Hmmm, sounds interesting.

Also, I've added another plot... If anyone would like to take a look.

Offline schitzosam127

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 10:34:53 PM »
#3 looks particularly enticing.

Offline Nevaeh

And I think this sounds great......
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 12:12:34 PM »
Haven't done a really good family one in a long time and missing it.

6) A family affair... With either a brother taking, taming and training his sister... Thoroughly against her will at first, but eventually she crumbles to his touch... Or else a father claiming his daughter, or an uncle taking his niece... Or perhaps even something else altogether. I'm very, very open to ideas.

Offline Decrepitdan

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 04:53:08 PM »
I would be interested in discussing story ideas 1, 2 or 3 with you in detail. Or perhaps I have a story idea you particularly like, who knows? Please pm me if there's anything at all we can arrange.

Offline MabFaerie

• The Mafia Princess | The Mob Faerie | Persephone's sister, separated at birth. | MabFaerie & Persephone - Fatal Frame Experts
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Compulsive little Faerie Queen of editing.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 04:32:09 PM »
Ideas One, Five and Six certainly pique my interest, if they are still available. =)

Offline abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 05:36:42 PM »
Oooo I like number 3 alot , but you seem to have a lot of intresat in your stories are you still available?

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 05:43:45 PM »
I certainly do have a great deal of interest in my stories, and I am working on several as I type this, but I am always available for an interesting writer.

Offline rabidrainbow

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2010, 03:01:44 PM »
1 or 4 sound really interesting, if you aren't too busy!

Offline Selenity Rose

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 09:33:07 PM »
I am very much interested in the first and second choices but I think you might like a Gorean setting as well based off of the novels written by John Norman. I would very much like to discuss these ideas with you in detail.

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 09:38:00 PM »
Gorean... I'm not familiar with the term. However, i would be happy to discuss the concepts further with you *His eyes sparkle mischievously*

Offline Selenity Rose

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 10:00:02 PM »
To summarize, John Norman wrote a series of novels, i believe 28 in total now with his newest work published called Kurri of Gor.  These novels focus on another planet in our solar system nicknamed 'Counter Earth', Gor. In this counter Earth all women are submissive to men, even those women that are free. There is a caste system, with each caste holding a certain set of codes. There is even seperate(sp) knowledges for those that are considered part of the High caste, and those that are of the low. It is a very intriguing political set up. Honor is rampant, the protection of one's homestone, and slavery are all vital parts of the world.

A free woman, even one of high caste, knows that she is only free because men allow her to be so. Though it is not common for a free woman to be enslaved in her own homestown, a free woman is respected after all and a father/brother would likely not bear to be able to see his sister/mother/daughter/wife enslaved by another. Men often raid enemy cities for their slaves though generally they steal other slaves from other cities as a slave they can see the girl's beauty. A free woman often wears robes of concealment, very similar to the garb that Iranian women wear.

Here, let me link you to a site that explains more. Please click here.

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »
Hmm... Interesting. Yes, that might be fun to explore. I wouldn't like to actually try to learn the entire Gorean world and culture... But I'd be happy to build a story on that basis, though you can certainly bring in anything you want from the world. I just don't want to real all 28 books myself. *winks*

Offline Selenity Rose

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 10:56:20 PM »
Not to many people do read all the books. Some barely read the first one anymore that rp in it but I would very much like to rp with you. ^_^

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2010, 09:29:05 AM »
I've sent you a PM expressing interest in one of the choices for #6. :)