I want to get a group together for a truth or dare game. The premise is this... a bunch of teens, aged 17-22, are all in the same small house, and decide to play truth or dare.
*This is not a one on one action rp... it's collective and everyone interacts with each other, play the game in the rp... if you want to do one on one stuff... by all means, make a one on one page, but don't spam or ignore other players here*
I would like an equal amount of male and female characters for this... This isn't happening as there are only four girls I think... and so far, they are less active than the guys... more guys coming in will have to wait.
It has become spin the bottle. Either you choose who it lands on, or you leave it open, and whoever takes it first gets it.
I will be using myself as a character.
The official rules so far:
1) spin the bottle, whoever it lands at takes a drink and makes a new rule
2) whoever it lands at takes a truth or a dare form the spinner... no limits to the dare
3) if the bottle lands on you, one person of your choosing takes off an article of clothing of your choosing
4) you can get out of dare by taking two dares from the next person the bottle lands on, or taking another shot 5) Before answering a truth, or performing a dare, you must shout out what position you would use on which celebrity. (rule 12)
6) For every article of clothing a person being dared removes, the person giving the dare must remove one as well... if there is a dare involved.
7) You cannot do two truths in a row, thus if the last time the bottle landed on you, you chose truth, you must do a dare the next time the bottle lands on you.
8) When you tell some-one to remove an article of clothing, you must choose some-one to remove it for them (rule 3)
9) If you forget a rule, everyone gets groping rights on you for the next 10 seconds
10) No backing out of a dare... at all
11) If you are given a dare by the opposite sex, then you can instantly give a dare back to them, essentially to 'get even'
12) Rule 5 is Null and Void
13) Double the amount of dares being given and taken, and the second of any two dares, has to be more extreme than the last