You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:19:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Drawn together spin off intrest thread!Free candy apples with razors inside!  (Read 1472 times)

Offline DTWTopic starter

• Survival Of The Fittest , I ate my twin in the womb.
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Lions donít lose sleep over the opinion of sheep
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
So  am the I only one whose interested in having a Drawn-Together-Esq roleplay? If you  haven't seen drawn together , it's like big brother but with cartoon characters in a very adult  and comical setting. Also I'm looking for a GM for this game if anyones interested.

As far as story goes perhaps  something like a celebrity  rehab where  a couple of famous cartoon and comic book characters go to get off drugs and deal with there emotional problems.

I'd prefer to keep  the characters of parodies of other more famous characters as opposed to using the real character because there's more room to add funny and intresting stuff into there back story. An no real life characters like paris hilton or lindsay lohan because I'd like to stay in the spirt of the orignal show and just go with parodies of fictional characters.

Offline Wolfy

I call Female LingLing!

Muwahaha....*sticks tongue out at blue*

Offline bluemoon

you can't call it, because I called it when DTW and I were discussing the RP so :P you lose

Offline Wolfy

No you lose! D:

Offline bluemoon

no, DTW and I were discussing this RP a couple nights ago when I stated "If we do this, I call a female lingling spinoff" so...sorry hun, you lose :P ;)

Offline Wolfy

Offline DTWTopic starter

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Uh you guys could just play the same  type of character..I mean ling ling is just  a parody of pikachu and poke . One of you could play a   parody of like charamander and the other could be the parody of mew.
Heck  you guys could even be rivals if you wanted too.

Offline bluemoon

*Calls pikachu, teddiursa, or mew* ...still debating >.>

Offline bluemoon

Characters of the real drawn together(for those that don't know):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Clara#Main_characters

for an idea of the show:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawn_Together

Offline pendarious

are videogame characters legal? if so i'd do a parody of link

Offline sinoraa

I was gonna ask the same. I'd like to parody Samus. Or possibly, lara croft, bayonetta, and pritty much any action female game character.

Offline SchrŲdinger

I was gonna ask the same. I'd like to parody Samus. Or possibly, lara croft, bayonetta, and pritty much any action female game character.

Xander is Link and whatever other hero tropes tossed together into one hilarious and gay salad. Go nuts?  :P

Offline pendarious

i know that xander is link but i have other ideas aside from a......(tyring to be politically correct here) homosexual elf in a loin cloth.

Offline DTWTopic starter

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Yeah video game characters as long as you don't use there real name or the real name of the video game there in.

Video Game Characters , Cartoon Characters  , Mascots , Book character  are all  fine as long as you don't use there real name or real source matieral in there study. You can hint at it  but you can't use it directly.

Offline pendarious

better idea i'm gonna make a  parody of invader zim

Offline sinoraa

oh i'd like to see you pull that off!

Offline pendarious

itll be hard since  zim is already a parody pretty much but i will do it.

Offline bluemoon

if you're a Johnen Vasquez fan, I'd honestly like to see a JTHM over a Zim (just me probably) if it interests you.

Offline pendarious

sadly i havent ever gotten the chance to read jthm ive only seen zim. sorry

Offline bluemoon

aww, that's too bad. It's sadistically hilarious. If you ever get the chance, you definitely should.

Offline pendarious

alot of my friends have read it and told me a bit about it. it seems pretty hilarious.

Offline Drivestort

You know, I think I'd like to see about getting into this. I just got an idea for a Liefield parody type super hero.

Offline Wolfy

I want to join. :D

Offline DTWTopic starter

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
I'm still intrested in this myself but I can't find a gm and I don't think I'd be good as a game manager.

So anyone out of the lot intrested the game willing to be the gm?

Offline bluemoon

yea, all the GM would really have to do is gve us a bunch of random ass "tasks" or whatever that can turn into absolute frickin insanity in the process.