You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 08:05:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Motherhood Changes Everything [many possibilities]  (Read 364 times)

Offline OniyaTopic starter

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Motherhood Changes Everything [many possibilities]
« on: April 16, 2010, 01:15:02 PM »
This is an idea that's been gradually evolving in my head for a while now, but I'll admit, it's a bit 'out there,' even for what I've seen around E.

Apparently it wasn't as out-there as I thought.  Locking this idea for now.   ;D

The two characters are a mismatched pair.  One or both of them is something other than human, but in any case, they are of different races. 

Possibilities:

Angel (Nephilim) x Human
Demon x Human
Angel x Demon
Furry x Human
Alien x Human
Alien1 x Alien2
etc.

It would initially appear that they are incompatible, but that's never an obstacle, right?  ;)  Whether through mutual attraction or otherwise, (N/C and experimentation are certainly possible within my O/O's) a relationship develops, and despite the apparent incompatibility, my character conceives.

As if that isn't shocking enough for our protagonists, the pregnancy begins to cause some changes, making my character a more suitable mate.  Those changes will be inspired by and negotiated with my RP partner, but an example would be a human gaining more furry features in the Furry x Human pairing (Possibly different from the furry that my partner plays - if the idea of cats and dogs living together doesn't inspire mass hysteria and panic in the streets, that is! ;D ), or gaining tiny wings or other such features in the Angel or Demon x Human pairings.  (Many of these pairings could be reversed, such as a pregnant angel or demon losing their supernatural characteristics and becoming more human.)  I came up with this plot as an M/F, but if the idea of M-preg or having a partner get gender-transformed appeals, I'm perfectly willing to play a male character.

Important note:  I'm aware that my O/Os contain a wide variety of kinks, some of which aren't shared by a lot of people.  Other than the obvious pregnancy and transformation kinks inherent in this plotline, none of those are required.  I can see this RP being anything from a light comedy to a gripping drama (Not really looking for anything Extreme here, but if you pitch something interesting, I might take a swing at it.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 03:55:11 PM by Oniya »