Dresden Files system game

Started by HairyHeretic, April 13, 2010, 02:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReijiTabibito

A were-dragon...hadn't quite thought of that.  That is another possibility.  Though, I admit I think I like the Changeling, hanging-on-the-edge feel of it better.  Step over the line..and you become a full-blown dragon.

Wheresmycow

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on May 01, 2010, 02:09:08 AM
A were-dragon...hadn't quite thought of that.  That is another possibility.  Though, I admit I think I like the Changeling, hanging-on-the-edge feel of it better.  Step over the line..and you become a full-blown dragon.
Oh no, don't get me wrong: I really like that idea too.  Like a lot.  The slowly looking draconic wasn't a problem for me.  But let's think about this: how does the GM feel about a character potentially going from "I can kick butt but I'm still not even a major player in the world" to "I'm a dragon"?  I know I wouldn't be able to play as a dragon, but it kind of screws with the setting.  As cool as an idea as it is, it may be more trouble than it's worth.  I guess I'll have to wait and see how things pan out.

Though it would be bad-ass on so many levels.  I haven't developed much of his story yet, my head just went to "You know what would be cool..."
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

HairyHeretic

Adding in a dragon might be tricky ;)

Pop over to character gen thread, and we can kick ideas about there.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Shadowsteel

Could I join in on this? Or at least, has this already started? I LOVE the Dresden Files.

Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Callie Del Noire

Interesting game system.. still reading it.

HairyHeretic

We're still in the creation phase. Drop by the OOC thread and see where things stand.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.