You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 09:39:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to explore kinky ideas [M/F] [MUL]  (Read 344 times)

Offline MercyfulFateTopic starter

Looking to explore kinky ideas [M/F] [MUL]
« on: April 13, 2010, 11:01:31 AM »
My particular interests are usually not shared by many, but as I've been away from E for a while I might as well try again. If you don't know me, I like to work out the plot and characters with an interested party rather than put forth a predetermined plot. Everything is up for change and tweaking because I want a co-opted roleplay that both parties enjoy equally.

I'm looking to craft a roleplay including any of the following, either alone or combined with each other. If you're interested, PM me and if there's ideas you like that I don't list perhaps we can add them in:

Body changing (Technologically, medically, through a wish, etc. Usually making a character whatever the other person wants, bigger, smaller, taller, etc.)
Food/Eating/Feeding/Weight Gain (LOVE this, but it's hard to find people interested in it. I love the idea of having two characters who do nothing but explore kinks and eat as their only focus)
Pregnancy (Also a big favorite)
Excessive Semen (Love this in conjunction with pregnancy)

Those are just a few but you get the idea, check out my O/O list for more. If you're interested and like to talk out the details of a roleplay feel free to PM me.