Breast expansion and transformation (New one shots and plots)

Started by syko, April 11, 2010, 01:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

Once we get past the basics, I like to brainstorm some ideas with my partner so that we can come up with a good story, or a good bit of smut, to toy with.

I'm very into transformation and breast expansion. They're my top 2 kinks, and I have a tough time doing RPs that are 'normal.' I like doing Fantasy settings, too--swords, magic, armor, what's there NOT to like?

With this being said, I can try some of the more normal RPs, just keep in mind they might bore me. A few rules to lay out for now:

I only play males, in mxf relationships.
I can play a female in fxf relationships (being male, it's easier to play male though.)
Transformation, to me, does not include gender bender/gender swap scenarios.
No piss, shit, blood, puke, etc. in my RPs.
Exception for blood: Action/adventure style roleplays, where the person is cut a little during a fight.
No abuse.
NO UNDERAGE! That's anything 17- to me.

Current cravings:
Romantic
Adventurous
Fight-related (ex: Rivals, or partners in a war)
Demons?
Mercenaries?

Stuff I like/would like to do/try:

((Note: Bold is what I would play. If nothing is bold, it could go either way.))

Neighbor x Neighbor
Scientist x Experiment
Dragon (anthro) x Princess
Geek x Cheerleader
Friend x Friend (lots of varied plots for this)
Boss x Disgruntled/Lusting employee
Lovers
Rivals
Mercenaries

A few other kinks:

Romance
Willing slaves
Maids
Mind alteration (Interested, but not sure exactly what it is? Ask.)
Magic
Fantasy settings
Abnormal Roleplays
Succubi
Lactation

Transformation Kinks:
Below are the things I like to have characters transform into (animals are anthro/furry/neko-esque) :
Buxom redheads (+ for seductive redheads)
Ditzy bimbos
For anthro changes, I usually like the more exotic and strange ones (i.e. dragons, tigers, lions, etc.)

Things I will do if you ask (usually needs a good plot with it though) :
Bondage
Public scenes

A few things I don't like:

Normality
Bodily fluids that should stay in the toilet
Bestiality
Incest

Current plots:

Geek x Cheerleader (Modern)
Male friend has a crush on his old friend (possibly neighbor.)  The problem is that he's a geeky type and she's a cheerleader, they've barely been in contact with each other.  She makes sure to make fun of him every chance she gets, forgetting their old friendship.  However, when he makes something that starts to alter her appearance, others are suspicious of her, and start to fade from her) 'circle of friends' where he comes in and tries to befriend her again.  Will she be his friend, seeing as she's now another outcast like he is, or will she try to fight her way back to her old status? (BE, TF.)

Dragon anthro x princess (Medieval or modern fantasy)
Classic story of king pissing off the wrong person.  Or creature in this case.  The king had sent out troops to a nearby mountain to see if the rumors were true about a dragon being there, and if there was one, to kill it on sight.  The troops did just that, finding one and annihilating it and the egg it was guarding without question.

The only issue was that this was the female, and when her mate returned from hunting for food, he found the banner to the kingdom that slew her.  Enraged, he flew to the castle that night, and kidnapped the princess.

((Note: The princess will be changed into the dragon's ideal mate in this.  I do enjoy it when the princess is disgusted with what her father has done, and chooses to be changed.  Ask if you want different variations of this.))

Mercenaries (Medieval)
After a long mission, one of the mercenaries comes back to the HQ and rests.  His time to rest is very short lived however, and he is sent off to a local town to fight along side with another mercenary companion.  He has a bit of a crush on her (and perhaps vice versa,) and during the mission, their relationship develops... (Hopefully we can incorporate some TF and/or BE into this, but it's not a requirement.  Romance and action scenes are, however.)

Lovers (Modern or Future/sci fi)
Vengeful ex comes back to get her man back, but when he rejects her because he has another girlfriend who he actually loves, she does something to change them both.  Now, they have to find some sort of way to live their lives, whether they go back to what they did before, or have to alter their lifestyle a bit more...
Not accepting at this time.

Trouble in the temple (Medieval or modern)
A pair of hikers (or adventurers) are just going off the normal path when they find a hidden entrance to an ancient temple.  After a little bit of exploring they come to the shrine room, where a golden statuette of the worshiped god/dess (could be either gender.)  They figure that they'd be rich if they could sell something like this, and take it.  The only issue is that the god/dess of the temple doesn't agree, and changes (whichever matching gender) to reflect their likeness, and gives the changed person some of their powers, and corrupts their mind.

Neighbor x neighbor (Modern)
The two have known each other for a while.  However, she barely even really acknowledges him and he likes her... Perhaps a little too much.

Being the nerd that he is, he actually creates a collar that can do miraculous, wonderful things.  And when he slips it around her neck, she would find that she would be only more than happy to obey any command issued to her--and her body was the same.  Even in form...

A trip to the gardens. A female hiker takes a trip off the map, and winds up in an ancient, ruined castle.  For the most part, it looks like the same worn out, destroyed building.  However, once she passes by the vines and other plants, the place seems...Well kept.  On the inside.

One thing that she doesn't know is that the reason that it's abandoned completely is because a Demi was planted there, literally, to guard the surrounding forest.  Now that there's an intruder, he must change her to know his ways...
((TF WILL be included, probably breast expansion, she will turn into a humanoid-plant life form (will provide picture) who has the same mindset as he, and the likely path will be vine-tentacle rape. ))

One shot plots This is a section where it's only going to be something short and mainly centers around the sex part of things.  (Note: Can be longer than one shot, but they're designed for one shot)

Lovers spark (Modern)
After a few years of being married, a couple finds that they just don't have the same flame.  It happens to everyone anyway, but they didn't think it would be so soon.

As a last resort, the husband purchases something that might spice up their sex life... ((BE and/or transformation a must in this, and the changes could be caused by anything from a special condom, to a potion slipped into a drink, to a mini ray gun.  To make it a little longer, she could even change into a cum-hungry slut...))

New job?
Several settings for this, but the main idea behind it is that a girl ends up in a sexy outfit (ex: maid, nurse, etc.) and changes to be able to occupy that position, while growing sexier as well... If someone wants to play multiple girls, it could be set up so that there's some sort of road trip going on, and in a horror-like setting, they keep getting captured one by one.  They're brainwashed into becoming sexed up versions of common jobs (see above, plus cops, waitresses, etc.) to fill positions within the town.

To be continued...

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

syko

Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.

syko

Ons and Offs!

syko

Ons and Offs!

Venom09

I kind of like the dragon anthro x princess one i'll think about it...

syko

Ons and Offs!

syko

Ons and Offs!

syko

Ons and Offs!

syko

Modified again, etched out two plots.  Still accepting for all others!

Ons and Offs!

syko

Ons and Offs!

syko

Ons and Offs!

Doomsday

syko

Ons and Offs!

Moony

I'm fairly interested in the Princess and the Dragon plot. <3
Technically, you never stop touching yourself.

syko

Ons and Offs!

Decrepitdan

Hey, maybe we can brainstorm a game sometime. Let me know if you're interested.