You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:54:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Prostitution [M/M]  (Read 286 times)

Offline ShoTopic starter

Prostitution [M/M]
« on: April 11, 2010, 12:06:17 AM »
As the title says, I'd like to play a prostitute. I'd like the plot to be a bit darker - my character would have run away from home and would be out hooking on the streets. He'd bounce from friend to friend when looking for a place to stay, and would have effectively disappeared off of the map. I'd like this to take place in a futuristic world - maybe fifty years in the future or so - when technology has become advanced to the point that people can 'splice' their genes. My character would have allowed his genes to have been 'spliced' - or rather, split and then altered - by a doctor for some quick cash. He'd have been spliced partially into a cheetah in order to test out the newest beauty trend - adding animal DNA to your own in order to enhance your own characteristics. With a slim, lithe frame and exotic face, the doctor had picked him up and thought he'd be the perfect candidate. The genetic changes had gone well enough - he came out more lovely than ever, with enhanced speed, and a pleasant little noise akin to a mewl when he was pleased. He'd gotten his cash and gone on his way - and the changes made him all the more beautiful. Instead of becoming one of the spliced monstrosities wandering the cheapest, most deadly neighborhoods, he became a rare picture in the world around him. I'm thinking that your character would end up meeting mine either picking him up on the street (your character could be a pimp, drug dealer, customer, cop...anything you'd like, really) or at a strip club where mine was working.

Any takers?