You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:35:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Passion Retreat [MUL] (looking for female character)  (Read 333 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Passion Retreat [MUL] (looking for female character)
« on: April 10, 2010, 06:59:26 AM »
This game is meant to have a single basic plot based on which multiple one on one thread is suppose to follow depending on the players that would show interest.

So here it is

Nobody knew how and when it all started or remember but in all probability it was within the last year and a half or so. There's a new secret in the hush hush world of A list celebrities, something highly craved and jealously guarded. Its "Passion Retreat", a person or organization fitting the deepest and darkest desires of famous people. Nobody knows if there's a man behind it or an organization but the location if you are among the lucky to find it is an out of the town mansion surrounded by a huge sweeping estate enclosed in high walls and close security. Here's how to get there.

1. You must have a reference from a previous client.
2. You will deposit $100,000 through that person you know before anything else happens.
3. You will be given an ironclad contact with disclaimers and gurantee for the total privacy of the deal with a bank gurantee of 25 million for breach making the most famous of celebrity feel safe and indulge in their darkest desire.
4. You will have to give an interview to some anonymous person, rumor is that this person owns/controls passion retreat and will have to tell him in detail the desire and fantasies you have.
5. Viola .. you are into the mansion in the designated time with your idea lover(s) enjoying all your deepest fantasies.

So your character would be one such female celebrity looking for a time out of time in passion retreat exploring your fantasy. I am genereally looking for celebs from early 20s to the 40s exploring all sorts of things, more taboo the better in general. I will be play the male role(s) if more than one needed including the interviewer. I am not so good at BDSM so thats out, violence or scat is also a no go. Otherwise I think I am game for most anything. The partners can be young to old, roleplaying (in the character), white or black .. lithe to mascular. The celeb can take the dominating or assertive role herself or the other way around including some fantasy NC play.

Let me know here on in PM if you find the idea interesting and your ideas for the perfect fantsay timeout for your celeb.

Thats about it for now and I will try to add any more details I can come up with.