Here's the pitch:
A bunch of people of all shapes and sizes get together and decide to go into a small house in the wilderness to spend a week in the outdoors. They come across a basket full of random folded papers, and on each is written a truth or a dare. They decide to play the first night there and quickly find out that the truths and dares written down come with a magical binding contract, the price of not completing is a sudden and mysterious disappearance. After the first person to reject a dare walked out and vanished in a cloud of black smoke, a list of rules shot out of the basket.
1) The game is turn taking, if it is your turn you must draw a truth or dare card, or be taken away
2) If some-one wishes to take your turn for you, they are allowed to do so
3) The drawn truth or dare must be done by the drawer, there are two ways out of it other than being taken away, which will be explained in the following rules.
4) If some-one is willing to take the truth or dare for you, you get out of it
5) You can reject a dare and instead do two other dares, this rule does not apply to truths
6) Players are numbered in the order that they take their first turn, if a number is attached to a truth or a dare, then only that person can complete the turn with you
7) Once all of the truths and dares have been removed from basket, the game will end, and those taken away will be returned
8) If everyone is taken away, the game will end, and instead, all players will be lost forever
All OC types are accepted, include:
name, age, gender, species, appearance
Please pm me if you are interested