You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:18:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kinky Celeb RP [MUL, NC, EX -- Female character wanted]  (Read 305 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Kinky Celeb RP [MUL, NC, EX -- Female character wanted]
« on: April 08, 2010, 03:47:37 AM »
Just got this idea and thought I would post and see if anyone bites. I might even do it over IM .. who knows.

The central character (yours) is a female mature celebrity, age probably ranging from early 30s onwards. The thing is that she has some kinky fetishes. She's either married or single but loves to play with young boys/teens (site limit) and generally dominates them and not really in a BDSM manner. Her secret life has been safe for a long time until someone starts to blackmail her. It could very well be her current boytoy.

So the blackmailer would take control, make her do things but would actually turn her to a switch, humiliating her, taking control of her but also sometimes letting her play as before. I am actually pretty open here on a multitude of different factors. So lets discuss what the exact detail might be if any of you are interested.