You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 05:50:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Paul new but very exereinced forced fem fantasy, ts, bondage, pic incl  (Read 930 times)

Offline pauly1212Topic starter

interested in findig someone now for forced fem, into ts, and all fetishes...for now, please get at  me! i am experieced and very pictural....

Re: Paul new but very exereinced forced fem fantasy, ts, ALL FETISHES>..
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 11:45:03 PM »
nobody can reply at all? 5 people read in 10 secs...lol...

Offline Kip

Hi Paul,

You'll find that people will take time to respond to requests for roleplays and putting in as much detail as can will increase your chances of a response.  Character ideas, settings, plots, etc will all invoke interest.  hen you are posting this information, keep in mind that this area is for roleplay requests for games with Non-Adult themes.  No adult-themed roleplays are allowed in the public areas of Elliquiy.

where can i start my own  Private adult thread now? or find someone to adult role play with?

Offline Kip

At this stage you cannot.

Adult roleplay is not allowed in the public area of Elliquiy.  I've give more detail in your introduction thread which you can read here.

can i delte this somehow? i know it shouldnt be in this part of the non adult thread...