On The Devil's Back [SoA, NC] [Need: Lovers, Prospects, Civilians & Enemies!]

Started by Marguerite, April 06, 2010, 10:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

QuoteGrab your leather, motorcycle and old lady/old man. Juicy and I, Marguerite, as co-game moderators are looking to snatch up a few willing role players to play within the world of Sons of Anarchy. We are not sticking with everything that has happened because the place where this 'chapter' of Sons of Anarchy is located is in Silverlining, California and not in Charming, California. New life drama, new enemy gangs and a whole new lists of problems for the Silverlining chapter located near San Diego, California. Will they survive from the problems at home and out on the roads or will they suffer the fate of other motorcycle gangs and break up never to be heard from again?

Now, based from the FX series, it is usually the men who hold positions in the gang while the women are their women and cater to everything but taking an active part in voting and other Sons of Anarchy items. Now, the Sons of Anarchy 'group' will be made up of five to eight men who run the chapter, along with the old ladies and crows. There will be two spots open for women who actually get to be a motorcycle riding females and have a say within the gang because we want to give opportunity for the ladies to run in the motorcycle club. However, like any hierarchy it goes like this within the group.

This Life - Sons of Anarchy Theme Song

Riding through this world, all alone
God takes your soul; you're on your own
The crow flies straight, a perfect line
On the Devil's back until you die
This life is short, baby that's a fact
Better live it right, you ain't coming back

Gotta raise some Hell before they take you down
Gotta live this life
Gotta look this world in the eye
Gotta live this life 'till you die
You better have soul, nothing less
Cos when it's business time, it's life or death
The King is dead, the light goes on
Don't lose your head when the deal goes down
Better keep your eyes on the road ahead
Gotta live this life

Gotta look this world in the eye
Gotta live this life until you die
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

The roles of President, vice- and so on is what is the hierarchy which keeps a motorcycle gang from falling apart. Meetings are held to talk about business whether it is pushing drugs, guns or prostitution in order to bring in money for the club. The law is spoken and it is listened to unless there is some grievance to be made.

President - Marguerite
President's King/Old Man -
Vice-President - Juicy
Vice-President's Old Man - Archivist
Sergeant at arms - Gilead Gilead is also on leave of absence and someone can take his role or make their own
Sergeant at arms Mama - Belladonna1
Secretary - Blitzy
Secretary's old lady, old man or lover - Open
Treasurer - Terris and Sasha
Treasurer's Old Lady, Old Man or lover - Open
2 Prospects - Xiddeus
Gang Medic - ChelemarChele is on leave from E and has opened up her character
Computer Hacker - aymelekT
And so on.

Now, there are a few canon characters if anyone wants to take them only because they add a bit of authenticity to the game and aid in keeping the storyline on the same time structure. These four will aid in connecting the storyline but not interfere too much in the new world set by the 'chapter' of Sons of Anarchy. The ones we have open are:

ClayGemmaJaxOpie

Marguerite

Now, to lay down ground rules so it is not actually turn into anarchy:

*Character profiles must be filled out and PMed to Juicy and I to make sure everything is in working order. Once it is approved or edited to be approved, you can post it in the OOC thread. We want to be in the process and help out if there are any doubts, questions or concerns which is why we ask for the character profiles to be sent to us.

*Not everyone is going to be able to get their first choice or 'pair off' with someone he or she might know. Apologies, but it is a random pairing based on what can aid a game and if you do get 'paired' with someone you know, realize that we want the pair to aid the others and not make their own story line. This has happened in past games and we are trying to keep it from becoming toxic or drive off players away. Everyone will have their time to shine on their motorcycle but for now, please, do not take it personally and you might even enjoy the outcome.

*We will not tolerate anyone who wants to use the game as a meat market or to try and harass other players with drama. We want writing that does not involve into XXX smut two posts into the game and anyone wanting to be a drama llama, you can take that elsewhere. If you have a problem with each other, take it to PM's and BBC us on the conversation so we are not left hanging because of a fight that affects us all in the game. We do this so we do not have any members driven away by fighting or because a clique has started as a result of sexual tensions or attraction. We have Adult Socializing threads if you want to get your rocks off 24/7 or the Bad and Ugly to vent for 24/7 too. We understand if you want to talk about your problems or flirt with one another but when it crosses a line, we will let you know.

*We want writers who will not leave people hanging as in giving less than their best in writing. No one-liners and basic grammar helps in aiding anyone who does not have a handle on LOLchatting or dealing with one-liner roleplayers. Apologies but this sort of game might not be for the people who are into *she walked into a bar* with apostrophes. I might use them in OOC but not during a game.

*Let us know if you are going to be away or leaving the game so we can either forward, pause or move on for everyone's benefit. We do not want to wait weeks from no word and expect to take up where you left off with no one making a fuss about it. Sorry, but that is a dream fantasy.

*In the OOC thread, you can chat and converse about the game but do not use it to start fights or heavily flirt with individuals (unless it is mutual and you share in the flirting). If you are going to pick up people, make sure it is a damn orgy so all of us can enjoy.

*Rules will be edited or added depending if anything should come up that needs to be clarified. Read the rules so you do not get confused or have a question that has been answered here.

Marguerite

Username:
Name:
Nickname or Aliases:
Gender: You can play the character of the opposite sex or same sex. We are also accepting of intersex since we want to give opportunities for M/M, F/F and many more pairings. Just know not to be selfish. We will slap you around if you try it.
Sexual Orientation: It helps in case we have too many characters who are for example 'heterosexual' and we do not have enough of their 'heterosexual' partners to have a romantic pairing with if the story lines comes to a certain romance stop.
Sons of Anarchy position: You can choose, first and second choice depending if we get a lot of people vying for a particular spot.
Weapon(s) of Choice: A limit of three and it must be real weapons and not made up ones
Appearance: You will describe your character (at least five sentences) and attach a realistic picture. No anime and no big-chested women that look as if they are going to topple over from double HH breasts.
Personality: No Mary or Gary-Sue's. If one is going to take on the persona of a 'sweetbutt' or the equivalent of a whore or man-whore, you better not make yourself trying to take all of the men and women. We want everyone to have a chance to interact and form enemies or friendships.
History: We want to know their background and how he or she managed to make it to Sons of Anarchy, chapter Silverlining of California. How long have they been part or hanging around the club? Give us details and not one liners!
Points of Interest: Anything else we want to know about the character that is vital to the game?

Marguerite

Juicy

► Marguerite
► Juicy
► NCIJade
► Gilead
► Archivist
► Blitzy
► Belladonna1 
► Aiden
► Chelemar
► Xiddeus
► aymelekT

If you would like to sign up for the SoA game or are interested, PM or post here so we can add you to the player list.

Ray Banner

*Grins* Very, VERY interested. Count me in!
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

Marguerite

Blitzy

Oh I am SOOOO there for this.

*Bounces bounces.*
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Juicy

Yaaay. The more the merrier!

*pats himself and Mar on the back*

Marguerite

Quote from: Juicy on April 06, 2010, 11:15:44 PM
Yaaay. The more the merrier!

*pats himself and Mar on the back*

-Pats Juicy on the ass and smiles-

Welcome Blitzy and we are going to work your ass into the ground because we love.

Blitzy

Oh Marg... you say the sweetest things.

Now I have to find a picture. I can't make a char without a picture.

*Scrambles.*

Such a good thing I have nothing due for classes tomorrow...
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Marguerite

-Smiles-

I updated the profile to reflect anyone who wants to write the opposite sex or wants to write a liege character.

Marguerite

Any questions especially about character involvement, PM it to Juicy and I, thank you.

Belladonna1

If there are any female roles still open, I'd LOVE to join in!!

**preferably as an Old Lady!*  ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Marguerite

We shall put you on the list but as stated, not everyone is going to get their picks but we will try as much as we can. By we, Juicy and I.

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Marguerite

Thank you for understanding and do not take it personally (this is to all present and future) if spots are taken up or choices are made that may not be what you truly wanted. If you have questions, you can PM Juicy and I.

Juicy

You should like, totally change the Vice Pres' only option for a lover to be Old Man.  ::) Just sayin'!

Marguerite

You should like, totally talk to the co-manager. I hear she is a real ball-busting female and is such a crazy psycho she will eat your face.

-Smiles-

I will change it since I know you will not be satisfied even if a str...is used on you.

Juicy

O Madam president, I am sure there will be some sort of crazy swinger party going on at the biker clubhouse.

Marguerite

Aiden

Signing up for this, because I have been wanting a biker story.

I want to be a nomad/prospect.

Marguerite

Quote from: Aiden on April 07, 2010, 01:41:39 AM
Signing up for this, because I have been wanting a biker story.

I want to be a nomad/prospect.

-Smirks-

-Nods to all-

We are filling up and it will take a few days to go through the profiles along with seeing if we have room. While we do have many spots, we do not want it to get too large nor too small. Too large and people are having to play catch up for days and end up feeling it more as a chore than a pleasure in the game. Too small and the game might stall or pause too quickly without getting anywhere. I love that we have a lot of people interested.

Edit: Remember to BBC or CC Juicy and I since we are co-managers and want to be on the same page. Too many and's in that sentence.

Juicy

*pokes the little grim reaper in his signature.*