The Devil's Island: A NC/Extreme Survival Game In Search Of Prey

Started by Urbanzorro, April 06, 2010, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

Yeah, though I'm still open to more, someone just expressed interest via pm. and Olifumi is making a 2nd character so that would bring the total up to

1 big boss bad guy
2-3 hunters
5-6 captives
Depending on which side of the line the new person wants to fall on. With that many we would be very well set to start.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Untamed Skies

So the hunters should come in delayed right? And wow this got alot of posts fast.

Urbanzorro

Ok, so the time has coem to explain a bit more in depth :D Basically it will start out with the captives being take up on deck. they will be lined up and explained thier situation. The hunters will be on deck as well, watching/looking threatening ect. At which point the captives will go to the island. They will have a bit of time before the hunters are upon them. While this time is passing the hunters can either 1) chill it out on the boat(I'm on a boat!) or 2) make their own way to the island to set up for the game/when they move in. I'll be making 2 threads one will be an IC and the other an O.O.C. I may work in a time lapse at some point to illustrate a day or so before the hunters are given the 'go' does anyone have any questions or comments?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Olufemi

Name: Elizabeth Jacobson
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Green Lights: M/F
Yellow: F/f Maybe.
Red lights: Extreme Gore/Mutilation, Toilet play, Beasties..
Bio: Ranchers Daughter, Well loved, and taken care of, 3 older brothers etc.. she's an Artist, Born deaf and Mute.

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Urbanzorro

Alright, I shall be creating the threads! stand by for the links :D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Alright the threads are up, if you're still interested in playing the game but havn't yet posted up a character (or if you'd like to play a 2nd character) feel free to post them up and send me a message, and I'll work with you on getting them into the story. The links are as follows for the threads:

OOC

IC

Feel free to start posting!

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

sinoraa

Name: Sarah Marksman
Bio: Former world known hitman, Sarah retired three years ago. In her career, she earned enough to live her entire life in luxury, but it wasn't long until she got bored. Desiring something more then simple assassinations, she was offered her services to, Mr. White, giveing his clients a more, 'Female tuch'.
Players Ons= pretty much everything
Offs= Meh....

Panthean

no
Quote from: sinoraa on April 10, 2010, 12:10:02 AM
Name: Sarah Marksman
Bio: Former world known hitman, Sarah retired three years ago. In her career, she earned enough to live her entire life in luxury, but it wasn't long until she got bored. Desiring something more then simple assassinations, she was offered her services to, Mr. White, giveing his clients a more, 'Female tuch'.
Players Ons= pretty much everything
Offs= Meh....

no offs... really?
I bet you I can find some... really really quick... I can have a sick mind

sinoraa

Give it, your best shot...Btw i like your character! Consider yourself, TARGETED!

Panthean

Quote from: sinoraa on April 10, 2010, 12:26:12 AM
Give it, your best shot...Btw i like your character, consider yourself, Targeted!

well if you really don't have any off's... or at least can go as far as me... that's plus in my book... I'm gonna PM you

Bayushi

Color me interested, folks.

Let me figure out a character here.

Lady Kitsune

Name: Alexa Vance

Looks: Caramel blonde and tawny brown eyes. Topping out at 5'5" and 120 lbs. of lean muscle and daring curves.

Short Bio: Alexa or Alex as she likes to be known, has been surfing all her life and travels the world in pursuit of the perfect wave.  Known as the "Wave Goddess" among the tribal surfers, she can rip through any curl and hang ten better than most.  Surfing with the big boys has given her an attitude, but she does look out for others when she can.  Growing up with five older brothers has made her a brawler but she is quite the girly girl when she can be.

Player’s On/Offs:  Hmm, yeah, I'll pretty much do anything, except for Bathroom play, mutilation (I likes to keep 'em pretty or at least healable), Vore.  Basically no to anything uber gross.  If you are not sure, just ask.^^

I am working on it, I swear!

Bayushi

Name: Aiko Anderson

Looks: Standing a scant five feet, most people tend to overlook little Aiko. Pale, unblemished skin, dark brown eyes, and long black hair adorn her slender form. While not particularly busty, Aiko's bust is appropriate to her petite size, with areolae and nipples just a few shades darker than her pale pale skin.

Short Bio: Quiet and relatively unassuming, this small Japanese girl was adopted not long after her birth by George and Gillian Anderson. Raised in relative comfort, Aiko was far from rich, but not at all poor, living a pretty average childhood by all accounts. Even through High School, the small girl showed no real interest in boys, or even girls.

As a gift to their child for her university graduation, where she had majored in Biology, her parents awarded Aiko with a trip to Thailand, where Aiko had always wanted to visit for it's local flora and fauna. The second night of her stay, however, little Aiko disappeared from her hotel room, taken by the cronies of Mr. White, for use in their illicit 'game'.

Player’s On/Offs: No vore, scat, mutilation, toilet activities, blood, or snuff. Thanks. Player is most interested in F/F pairings, though M/F is acceptable for NC scenes.