Gotta Master 'em All

Started by Raveled, April 06, 2010, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

Upon urging from Triestre, I'm looking into starting a sexy Pokemon game. This is going to be full BDSM -- catching, training, and fighting sexy anthro-mons.

As far as a story, I'm thinking that, for whatever reason, humans don't mate with each other anymore. Rather, specially trained hunter go out and catch mons and either mate with them personally, or sell them as broodmates. Maybe human-human pairings aren't fertile anymore, or mating with mons make the kids stronger/faster/tougher/smarter/just-plain-better, or maybe mating with a mon is seen as a status symbol -- whatever. I'm just poking around now, seeing if there's interest.

Oh, and I'd totally be a mon. Just so folks know. ;)
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Craz

If you want a good setting for this, the Pokegirls universe actually provides a very plausible explanation for why mating with 'mons only would be viable.

Oh, and I'd totally be in for this.

Bloody Rose

Count me in and let me know :)

Raveled

Quote from: Craz on April 06, 2010, 08:11:42 PM
If you want a good setting for this, the Pokegirls universe actually provides a very plausible explanation for why mating with 'mons only would be viable.

Oh, and I'd totally be in for this.

Ehn, I've read up on Pokegirls. That... really isn't what I'm looking at. This would be both male and female anthros.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Craz

Bloody Rose

Jarod1

Intrested but still going to wait for some additonal details

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

Ex68471

Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Raveled

So, I'd be a pet. Anyone else want to choose sides?
O|O A|A Ideas

Archivist

Interested as well, but might want a few more details also.. Is it just a sex game, or is there some underlying point? Not to knock the sex of course ;)

Also were you thinking just pokemon? Expanding into other worlds (since you've said anthro, mons, and pets), etc?

I'd be interested in the pet side if this gets off the ground.. might do a human if its needed :)

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Raveled

Well, I'm focusing primarily on the sex, but if folks want to thing up a larger, more involved plot, I'm not against that at all. I'm thinking of keeping it to Pokemon ATM -- there's a few hundred Pokemon already, so folks should have no trouble finding something that fits their, uh, 'personality.'
O|O A|A Ideas

Archivist

Nothing wrong with that, I was just curious. Tho I have to admit I stopped caring after Red and Blue..

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Wolfy

I'm certainly interested...