You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:05:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tamora Pierce's Tortallian Series  (Read 470 times)

Offline FlaminGloryTopic starter

Tamora Pierce's Tortallian Series
« on: April 06, 2010, 03:38:40 PM »
I started rereading Alanna and I would love if someone would be willing to roleplay this series with me. I can double and do many characters if my partner would like to use OC's with the main characters as the back drops I am fine with that. If you are interested please Pm me or post here, I will get it either way. If it is four characters I can do threads, pms or Im's. (Four meaning two for you and two for me) More then four if we decided what part of the series we want to do. I would perfer threads as it will be easier for me to read the post and keep checking back if I lose my train of thought. I have read up to Tricksters choice, but haven't read the book.

Offline Tad

Re: Tamora Pierce's Tortallian Series
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 06:11:36 PM »
I would be interested in a Tortallian game.  My favorite character is Diane, from the Immortals.  What sort of characters would you be wanting to play, and in what time periods?  If you're still looking and would like to talk more, either PM me or IM me (michime310 on AIM).

Offline Ex68471

Re: Tamora Pierce's Tortallian Series
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 03:03:18 PM »
I have read the series as well, and would be interested in RPing this. Shoot me a PM, I have to get off soonish.