You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 21, 2018, 02:34:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolves: New Blood [OOC thread]  (Read 20988 times)

Offline ValerianTopic starter

Werewolves: New Blood [OOC thread]
« on: April 05, 2010, 09:10:18 AM »
Welcome!  Hopefully we can start the game soon.  We have ten players currently (see below), though I will go up to twelve, if there are one or two more who'd like to give it a try.

Albedo
Maric
The Exiled
GeekFury
Ex68471
VictoriaVale
Watari

Lucius Cornelius
AncientMaster

The Unholy Potato

Since some of you may not be familiar with the game, or at least haven't played it online, I've worked up a sample round or two.  You can also browse through any of the games here in the Vault -- currently active games are stickied at the top of the page, while completed games are below.

Day 1: Players arrive in the little village of Smith's Crossing and settle in.  Roles are assigned, with only the werewolves knowing each others' identities.

Night 1: An NPC is killed by the werewolves.  (This is a trick I use online to give everyone the chance for a little more roleplaying.)

Day 2: Discovering the death, the players vote to lynch one of their number.  Everyone must vote (though allowance will be made for absences and emergencies), and no one can vote for themselves.  Votes are tallied like so:

SuzyQ (6): RPGuy, DragonSlayer, RoseRed23, Arturo, Captain Midnight, Arwen
Dragon Slayer (2): SuzyQ, Little Kitty
RoseRed (1): Miss X

Yet to vote: Jameson113

SuzyQ is in serious trouble, but she has until all the votes are in to try to persuade people to change their minds.  Votes can be changed until they are all in and tallied.  Private messages are encouraged!  SuzyQ may want to speak privately to all those who have voted against her in an attempt to convince them to vote for someone else.  Just remember to CC me into all PM conversations.  :)  You can also post in the public game thread, of course, to argue for one candidate over another.

In this case, SuzyQ can't get anyone to change votes, Jameson113 votes for her as well, and she is lynched.  At that point, her role will be revealed, and everyone will learn if she was a villager, a werewolf, or perhaps had one of the special roles such as the seer.  But poor SuzyQ was an innocent villager.

Night 2: The werewolves discuss their choice of victim via PM and let me know who they're targeting to kill that night.  The seer, who can spy out the role of one other player each night, also sends me their choice of player.  The seer will be informed whether their target is an innocent or a wolf, or perhaps the guardian.  The guardian also privately chooses a player to guard and sends me that name.  The guardian can guard his or her self.  Lynching is another matter, though -- the guardian can't save anyone from the lynch.

In this case, the werewolves target Captain Midnight.  If the guardian chose to protect Captain Midnight, then the wolf attack would fail and the next morning the villagers would learn that everyone had survived the night.  If the seer chose to spy on Captain Midnight to learn the Captain's role, they would still learn it, though unless the guardian protected him, that knowledge would come too late.  Once a player dies, either by lynch or by werewolf, that player's role becomes public knowledge.

The guardian can be killed by wolves just like any other player, unless the guardian has chosen to protect him/herself that night.

At the start of the third day, the villagers are told who died during the night (if anyone) and that person's role, and the next round of lynch voting begins.

Since this will be a small game, the seer and the guardian will probably be the only special roles, and there will be just two or three werewolves.  Most of you will be innocent villagers, just trying to survive by lynching the wolves.

Questions, general chatter, etc. goes in this thread, though once the game starts, remember not to give anything away here.  :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 10:12:16 AM by Valerian »

Offline Caeli

Re: Werewolves: New Blood [OOC thread]
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 12:22:16 AM »
I hope all of you enjoy the game. :-)

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 10:42:45 AM »
Well , hello to all.  Hope it would be fun.

a word of warning that i always made.
English is not my native language, so sorry if i misspelled some word or if my grammar is not  good enough, i try to improve.  O:)

Offline AncientMaster

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 05:03:31 PM »
Hi guys, this looks to be fun.

and dont worry Lucius you doing really well, i cant tell you dont speak english as a first  ;D

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 01:18:09 PM »
Yep, you're doing fine, Lucius.  :)

I've sent out some PMs to those who haven't posted here yet, to make sure everyone's still ready to play, and I should be sending out the roles tomorrow or Monday.

Out of curiosity, how many of you have played the game before, in one version or other?

Offline VictoriaVale

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 02:06:17 PM »
This'll be my first time playing  :o

Offline Albedo

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 02:06:27 PM »
I've never played this type of game before, but have heard all about them and am interested in playing one.
Looking forward to it.

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 06:16:53 PM »
never played it before.

Offline The Unholy Potato

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 07:36:56 PM »
Aah, yes, good old Mafia, quite happy try it out, again. Here's to hoping that I don't die horribly too early on.

Offline The Exiled

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 01:28:20 AM »
This kitten is still interested in their first Mafia styled game.

Thanks for the heads up, Valerian. You're sweet to host this.  ;D

Offline Watari

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 08:28:09 AM »
Still interested! Can't wait to get started.

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 01:25:32 PM »
Okay, just three more people that I need to hear back from.  I'll get things started as soon as I can; and in the meantime, feel free to chat and/or ask any questions you might have.  :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 01:27:08 PM by Valerian »

Offline Paladin

• Angel/Demon Hybrid
  • Restricted
  • Enchanter
  • Without my Honor I am Nothing. Try to understand
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 01:55:23 PM »
umm are you allowing new blood into this?

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 02:18:31 PM »
umm are you allowing new blood into this?
Well, this particular game is meant for those who are new to Elliquiy in general.  Once this one is underway, though, I will be starting up another game for anyone who'd like to play, as usual.  Most of the time it is all the same people who sign up, it's true, but the games aren't meant to be exclusive to that group.  I can sign you up for the next round of that game if you like.  :)

Offline Maric

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 02:43:41 AM »
My apologies for not responding earlier!  I was on vacation.  Anyways, I'm here and I'm ready.

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 10:52:41 AM »
And my apologies for the delay -- I seem to have lost my tenth player, and nine is probably too few to start with.  But I hope to get another nibble on the game soon.  :)

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »
ok waiting again...  ::)

Offline GeekFury

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 02:33:41 PM »
As I said in a PM to Valerian I'm willing to play! Need to start somewhere. :-)

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 03:29:11 PM »
Excellent!  I have one more possible player, but even if he opts out, we have enough to begin.  :)

I'm setting up the game thread now, and hopefully I'll be sending out the private messages soon, to let everyone know their roles.  Just to recap a little, you'll all be either werewolves, the village seer who can spy out the roles of others, the guardian who can protect one player each night, or villagers just trying to survive.  Only the werewolves will know their allies.

The first day will just be a little roleplaying, and a chance for everyone to start trying to guess who's who.  Then we'll have a night where an NPC will die.  This is just to help everyone last a little longer, so the seer and the guardian won't be using their roles that first night.

The second day, we'll have the lynch vote, and the chaos will truly begin.  :)  Again, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask at any time, either here or in private message.

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 10:24:50 AM »
Everyone should have a private message with their role.  I've unlocked the game thread, and everyone feel free to start posting about settling in, chatting, etc.  As you may have seen from the other games, there's often a little light roleplaying going on, among the strategy of trying to decide who's who.  Remember not to give anything away here in the OOC thread, and be careful of who you trust!  You never know who might howl at the moon when no one's around.  ;)

Offline GeekFury

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 10:48:16 AM »
Ok made a post and hope I have'nt cocked it up on my first go ^^;

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 11:08:11 AM »
No, that's fine.  There aren't any specific rules about this; right now it's just chatting and hopefully having some fun talking to your fellow villagers while you try to decide who might secretly be a rampaging werewolf.   ;D

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 09:17:21 AM »
I hope everyone's enjoying things so far.  :)  And I know it's tough to make this first vote -- the idea is that as the rounds continue, you can learn from past mistakes and previous voting patterns -- but everyone will have to vote for someone to remove from the game.

If you could also please bold your votes so they're easier for me to find, that would be good.  And remember that you're not stuck with your first vote -- they can be changed right up until I tally all the votes.  :)

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 04:16:06 PM »
If you could also please bold your votes so they're easier for me to find, that would be good.  And remember that you're not stuck with your first vote -- they can be changed right up until I tally all the votes.  :)

Forgive me for this slightly frivolous post, but when, exactly, would this be? I plan to make my vote immediately, but I think that knowing would be fan-dabby-dabulous, anyway.

Additionally, as a general clarification, I would like to ask if it is possible to select no victim as a voting option, or if one must mere abstain, leaving the decision making to others?

Thank you in advance,
The Unholy Potato
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 04:26:27 PM by The Unholy Potato »

Offline Caeli

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 04:37:14 PM »
It is not possible to abstain, or select "no victim" as a voting option. Everybody must vote. :-)

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 07:03:32 PM »
Really?! I was quite certain that I noticed some previous Mafia players who refrained from voting! Fair enough. I shall have to rethink things, then. Thank you, Ms. Caeli.

-The Unholy Potato
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:24:56 PM by The Unholy Potato »

Offline Albedo

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 04:14:46 PM »
So what's going on with this game? No one has posted in a while?

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 04:16:00 PM »
think that is like the old west. all await to see who "shoot " first.

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 05:00:30 PM »
Well... While it's mildly out of character for the shopkeeper, I guess I'll do the shooting. Better that than allow the game to stagnate like this!

-The Unholy Potato
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 05:25:11 PM by The Unholy Potato »

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 05:02:32 PM »
It is rough to vote first, I'm afraid, but someone has to do it.  :)

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 05:24:38 PM »
It is rough to vote first, I'm afraid, but someone has to do it.  :)

Well, it is done (dun dunnnnnnn)! Forgive me, Victoria, but I wished to select someone to break the dam, and you seemed as good a choice as any.

-The Unholy Potato

Offline VictoriaVale

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 03:22:36 PM »
 :o

...Oh my... *sobs*

...Does anybody have a spare tissue?  :P

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 03:24:19 PM »

...Oh my... *sobs*

not tissue, but can lend you a shoulder... :P

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »

...Oh my... *sobs*

Oh, do calm yourself, dear. I am slightly skeptical that you will actually be selected.

Regardless, here're your tissues. *Offers Victoria a box of tissues*

-The Unholy Potato

Offline Albedo

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »
I hope this game isn't dead, are we still waiting on people to vote?

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2010, 01:18:47 PM »
We still need votes from AncientMaster, Ex68471, Maric, and Watari.  :)

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2010, 09:39:43 AM »
Sorry, guys.  AncientMaster and Watari haven't been active for a few days.  If you all still want to carry on with the game, then my suggestion is to give them another day or two to return; and if they don't reappear, I'll see if I can find replacement players so we can finish.  Okay?

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 09:41:54 AM »
fine to me. perhaps  a pm form the master to remind they that we miss their vote?

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 09:45:25 AM »
Yes, I've PMed them both, but they haven't been on since, unfortunately.

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2010, 01:59:31 PM »
Okay, we've officially lost three players now, I'm afraid.

If the seven of you remaining would all like to continue, then please let me know, here or in PM.  I have one or two other possible players lined up, and if we can reach ten again, I suggest restarting the game completely, with new roles for everyone.

How does that sound?  I know several of you have seemed to enjoy the game so far, and I'm glad to get things moving again if that's what you'd all like.  :)

Offline Watari

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2010, 03:47:24 PM »
I'm still in.

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2010, 06:45:03 AM »
i love the idea ot the mafia concept, so i would love to play too.

Offline Albedo

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2010, 06:06:25 PM »
I'm still in.

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 08:46:28 AM »
I bumped the players wanted thread, and have one more player from there, so that's four for sure; and there were another couple of people who showed interest before that I'm waiting to hear back from.  So it might take a little while, but I'm sure we'll get enough players before too long.  :)

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 06:21:27 PM »
Hear, hear, Valerian. I'd like to thank you for keeping this alive (or trying to shock it back to life, anyway) despite the losses we've seen. For what its worth: yes, this does count as a statement from me that I'm still interested, assuming that's at all possible. I'll be sure to send you a PM, as well, to ensure that you have a more easily accessible record of my interest.

Offline ScorpioQueen

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2010, 11:21:21 PM »
I'm set and ready to go, sorry it took a moment to post in the OOC thread. :) Did I miss PMs of roles? or the restart of the game? :) I love mafia type games. I used to have a group of friends that would get together and play face to face. VERY FUN. :) SOOO that made me SUPER excited when I realized E had them! hehe.  ;D

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2010, 08:34:21 AM »
Alas, I still need three more players, I'm afraid.  Hopefully we can start soon, though.  :)

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2010, 11:14:08 AM »
hi valerian, i souppouse that we are still waiting for 3 new players to join and re-scheduled the game?

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2010, 11:29:32 AM »
Yes, I'm afraid so.  :(  I'll try hunting a little more, unless anyone knows of anyone who might like to play...?

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2010, 07:30:52 AM »
i usuallly post once or twice a time in the newcomers welcome thread,
is it ok if i point them the thread of this game there? i don't know if is it against the rules or not.

« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 07:46:45 AM »
Well, players do need to be approved, since private messages are a necessity for this game.  But if you see someone you've been chatting with has just been approved, by all means mention the game.  :)

« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 11:07:54 AM »
Okay, one way or the other, I will start this game by next Monday -- if necessary, I'll ask some of the established players to join in.  But I hate making all of you wait, and I hope you're all still interested in giving it a try.  :)

Offline ScorpioQueen

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2010, 12:32:29 AM »
No worries darling. :)

« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2010, 03:34:56 PM »
I second the Queen's response. I'll be happy just to have this start, once and for all!

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2010, 10:25:30 AM »
All right, anyone who hasn't posted recently, please do so now if you're still interested.  I'm asking for players from my other Mafia-style game, which just ended, so we should be able to get underway soon.  Yay!

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2010, 02:57:25 PM »
me me!

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2010, 03:07:04 PM »
Okay, tentative list of those I'm pretty sure are still around to play:

Albedo
Lucius Cornelius
ScorpioQueen
The Unholy Potato
Watari

And I have bunches of people from the other Mafia game ready to join in to fill out the ranks.  Don't worry, they'll be gentle with you.  ;)  I'll just wait a bit longer to see if any other original players want to (re)join in, and we can hopefully be underway very soon.  ;D

Offline Aiden

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
Wait who said I had to be gentle?  >:)

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2010, 06:29:35 PM »
Well, gentle enough not to frighten people away.  :)

Everyone should have a PM with their role.  To recap for anyone who has not played this game before, I'll quote my sample of play from the first post of this thread:

Since some of you may not be familiar with the game, or at least haven't played it online, I've worked up a sample round or two.  You can also browse through any of the games here in the Vault -- currently active games are stickied at the top of the page, while completed games are below.

Day 1: Players arrive in the little village of Smith's Crossing and settle in.  Roles are assigned, with only the werewolves knowing each others' identities.

Night 1: An NPC is killed by the werewolves.  (This is a trick I use online to give everyone the chance for a little more roleplaying.)

Day 2: Discovering the death, the players vote to lynch one of their number.  Everyone must vote (though allowance will be made for absences and emergencies), and no one can vote for themselves.  Votes are tallied like so:

SuzyQ (6): RPGuy, DragonSlayer, RoseRed23, Arturo, Captain Midnight, Arwen
Dragon Slayer (2): SuzyQ, Little Kitty
RoseRed (1): Miss X

Yet to vote: Jameson113

SuzyQ is in serious trouble, but she has until all the votes are in to try to persuade people to change their minds.  Votes can be changed until they are all in and tallied.  Private messages are encouraged!  SuzyQ may want to speak privately to all those who have voted against her in an attempt to convince them to vote for someone else.  Just remember to CC me into all PM conversations.  :)  You can also post in the public game thread, of course, to argue for one candidate over another.

In this case, SuzyQ can't get anyone to change votes, Jameson113 votes for her as well, and she is lynched.  At that point, her role will be revealed, and everyone will learn if she was a villager, a werewolf, or perhaps had one of the special roles such as the seer.  But poor SuzyQ was an innocent villager.

Night 2: The werewolves discuss their choice of victim via PM and let me know who they're targeting to kill that night.  The seer, who can spy out the role of one other player each night, also sends me their choice of player.  The seer will be informed whether their target is an innocent or a wolf, or perhaps the guardian.  The guardian also privately chooses a player to guard and sends me that name.  The guardian can guard his or her self.  Lynching is another matter, though -- the guardian can't save anyone from the lynch.

In this case, the werewolves target Captain Midnight.  If the guardian chose to protect Captain Midnight, then the wolf attack would fail and the next morning the villagers would learn that everyone had survived the night.  If the seer chose to spy on Captain Midnight to learn the Captain's role, they would still learn it, though unless the guardian protected him, that knowledge would come too late.  Once a player dies, either by lynch or by werewolf, that player's role becomes public knowledge.

The guardian can be killed by wolves just like any other player, unless the guardian has chosen to protect him/herself that night.

At the start of the third day, the villagers are told who died during the night (if anyone) and that person's role, and the next round of lynch voting begins.

Any questions and general chatter can go in this thread, though be sure not to give too much away!

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 16/17 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2010, 11:10:49 PM »
Hello, everyone.  This looks to be an exciting game. 

Online Imogen

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2010, 01:07:22 AM »
Hey guys! This should be fun!

Offline Xandi

• Happy New Year...HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2010, 07:04:01 AM »
Hello everyone cant wait to get started

« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2010, 05:25:19 PM »
Hooray! A game up and running again! Thank you to all of the veterans who signed up to help us newbies get a good game of Mafia in.

-The Unholy Potato

Offline Remiel

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2010, 05:59:43 PM »
Not a problem, Potato.  A lot of us are Mafia game addicts; we simply can't get enough.  Especially when Valerian is running the game. =P

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 16/17 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2010, 10:37:29 PM »
Hi, Potato.  *waves*  Let's see how it goes.  I don't seem last too long in these games.  :D

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2010, 06:58:31 AM »
Really, Beguile? Well, here's to a little more luck this time through, assuming that you aren't an evil, scheming werewolf! *Paranoid stare*

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2010, 07:38:26 AM »
We shall see what we shall see.  *grins*  That's me trying to be mysterious!  :D

Offline Esoteric Myobi

• ~:|| Teasing Seductress ♡ Lil Chipmunk ♡ Saffron's Rabid Fairy ||:~
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Let go of your inhibitions...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 15
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2010, 09:20:01 AM »
This is what I get for posting so late! >.>;

-pulled up a magical orchard out of thin air-

I hope it wasn't too unbelievable...I just noticed that there wasn't any fruit around...is there? O.O

If there is I obviously missed it =x

Offline ScorpioQueen

« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2010, 02:18:59 AM »
*Nods in agreement* I'm very eager to get things started. :) This shall be fun. Mafia is pretty addicting.

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2010, 02:22:51 AM »
I have a garden of medicinal plants and herb as well as many flowers for perfumes, teas and some edible decoration.  There are also vegetables that I tend and I gather many more ingredients from the roadside and the forests.

I do like fruit, though, so I may visit your orchard and maybe purchase one of your pies. :D

Offline Esoteric Myobi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2010, 06:37:58 AM »
Yay customers! =D

-lays out fresh fruity pastries and a few jars of jam next to the recently picked fruit-

« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2010, 08:13:40 AM »
It looks like you're all having such fun roleplaying, I almost hate to move the game along.  Heh.  Would everyone like another few hours just to settle in?

Offline Aiden

« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2010, 08:36:38 AM »
haha that means someone is about to die!

Offline Esoteric Myobi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2010, 01:20:35 PM »
Nuu, I haven't even managed to sell one apple pie yet Dx

I'm fine with either a few more hours or continuing =)

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2010, 01:22:42 PM »
Any way you think the game should go is okay with me.

« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2010, 01:30:22 PM »
Given that it's a holiday weekend in the U.S., things may be slow anyway.  I'll move things along in an hour or three, unless anyone has any objections, though it's possible we won't get a lot of voting until Tuesday in any case.

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2010, 01:31:18 PM »
sounds good to me....Thanks Valerian

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2010, 02:13:11 PM »
Nuu, I haven't even managed to sell one apple pie yet Dx

I'm fine with either a few more hours or continuing =)

Apple pie?  I have a competitor, I see.

Offline Esoteric Myobi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2010, 09:47:34 PM »
Well...we don't have to be competitors. Perhaps I just supply the fresh fruit? I'm sure each baker's own recipe is delicious~

-goes off to try to steal learn Ryven's techniques as an apprentice baker-

Online Imogen

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2010, 01:41:57 AM »
There is no such thing as too many bakers!! YAY, this little village sounds like heaven -grin-

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2010, 07:32:50 PM »
There is no such thing as too many bakers!! YAY, this little village sounds like heaven -grin-

I agree, Imogen, minus, ya'know, the itty-bitty business of being EATEN ALIVE BY WEREWOLVES.

Though maybe having fresh baked goods makes up for that?

Online Imogen

« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2010, 02:27:16 AM »
I know, right :-(

But this thread is making me itch to start baking!

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2010, 06:57:41 AM »

Giggles
i agree, mmm perhaps we can move this town to the sexy area of the forum and valerian start another town? ..again
laughs

ok valerian just joking, not need to kill me...

Offline Remiel

« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2010, 02:15:10 PM »
Mafia games are the most fun when people really get into the roleplaying aspects of it.   :P

« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2010, 09:41:39 AM »
Okay, for those unfamiliar with the rules, now is the time for our first lynch vote.  Starting the next night, all night roles will be active -- the seer will learn a role, the guardian will protect someone, and the wolves will choose a target.

This vote is basically random.  Please, don't assume that the first person to post is guilty simply because they're first.  It makes everyone afraid to post first, and someone has to do it.  *shamelessly offers bribes of cookies*

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2010, 01:35:59 PM »
* Beguile's Mistress is laughing to very hard right now.

I think Remiel must have found a sale on Z's.  Iz zat not zo, mine friend?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:56:24 PM by Beguile's Mistress »

Offline Remiel

« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2010, 01:52:34 PM »
*Remiel winks at Beguile while nomming on a cookie*

Well, at first I was going for the Jagermonster accent, but that didn't quite fit, so now I'm trying for something roughly Transylvanian.

"Listen to ze creatures of zer night...vot beautiful music zey make."

« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:59:03 PM by Remiel »

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »
I can picture Bela Lugosi in that scene.  It sends chills down my spines.  *shivers8

Offline Lord Mayerling

« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2010, 03:34:33 PM »
I posted a clarification to my post before the voting block went up saying I wasn't yet casting a vote. I didn't realize placing a name in bold was a vote. I will keep my vote if I must, and note for future reference.

« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2010, 05:04:22 PM »
Fixed.  Sorry about that, but yes, a name in bold is how people make it clear who they're voting for.  You could perhaps put names in italics, if you want to tag someone for a reply.  :)

Offline Lord Mayerling

« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2010, 07:06:26 PM »
Acknowledged. Thank you, Valerian.

Offline Lord Mayerling

« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2010, 07:15:52 PM »
Is it just me, or are Mayerling and Remiel together kinda like the President and Dr. Strangelove from Dr. Strangelove?

Offline Remiel

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2010, 07:47:46 PM »
Is it just me, or are Mayerling and Remiel together kinda like the President and Dr. Strangelove from Dr. Strangelove?

Mein Führer! I can walk!

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2010, 10:16:06 AM »
I am so sorry!  I really didn't mean to put in Lady.  :-[ 

Offline Lord Mayerling

« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2010, 10:21:42 AM »
It's a game.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2010, 09:23:37 AM »
Note that ScorpioQueen has transformed into Mith!

Scorpio unfortunately has had to bow out of the game, but Mith has graciously agreed to step in for her so things can continue on smoothly.   Thanks, Mith!  :D

Offline Mithlomwen

• ~ E's resident kilt inspector ~ ~ Atropos ~
  • Goddess
  • Carnite
  • ~ Thunder only happens when it's raining.... ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2010, 01:14:03 PM »
You're welcome!  :-) 

Online Imogen

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2010, 01:15:06 PM »
YAY, It's a Mith! Welcome! -HUG-

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2010, 01:15:25 PM »
Hello Mith and yeppie you are here we can play again together....glad to have you on board. huggles

Offline Mithlomwen

• Goddess
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »
YAY, It's a Mith! Welcome! -HUG-

*giggles and hugs*  Thanks! 

Hello Mith and yeppie you are here we can play again together....glad to have you on board. huggles

*huggles*  You all are in trouble now.....*cackles* 

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »
giggles, lovely cackles, :-) yummy

Offline Ryven

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2010, 02:36:22 PM »
I see how it is! >:(

Offline Mithlomwen

• Goddess
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2010, 02:46:21 PM »
*hugs Ryven*  You know I adore you.   :-*

Offline Ryven

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2010, 02:55:52 PM »
;D  Yes, I know  *hugs*

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2010, 02:58:02 PM »
*hugs Mith*  Welcome to the game! :D

Offline Mithlomwen

• Goddess
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2010, 03:03:52 PM »
*huggles Beguiles*  Thanks lovely.  ;D

Offline Remiel

« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2010, 03:41:50 PM »
Hello, Mith!

I'm trying on a new accent for this game, az you ken sertenly zee.

« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2010, 04:04:22 PM »
Ooh, dandy! There's a Mith aboard, now? Most excellent. Welcome, Mith.

Offline Moirae

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »
Welcome aboard, Mith! ^.^

Offline Mithlomwen

• Goddess
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2010, 06:40:07 PM »
Hello, Mith!

I'm trying on a new accent for this game, az you ken sertenly zee.

Yes I can see...er...read that.  ;)

Ooh, dandy! There's a Mith aboard, now? Most excellent. Welcome, Mith.

Oh no....it's a Potato..... *giggles*  Thanks. 

Welcome aboard, Mith! ^.^

*bows*  Thanks m'dear.  ;D

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2010, 09:44:42 AM »
And Mith ties things up!

You can have a couple of hours to try and persuade people to change votes.  (I'm going to be away from the keyboard for a bit, anyway.)  If there's still a tie, then the dice will decide.

So the question you have to ask yourself is, do you feel lucky?

Offline Remiel

« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »
Well, do ya, punk?

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2010, 11:12:05 AM »
Go ahead.  Make my day.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2010, 11:35:18 AM »
Kill them both! I have the nooses right here!

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2010, 03:52:19 PM »
*shoos the bloodthirsty Aiden away*

Chance it is.  Ryven, you'll be the low numbers, Lord Mayerling, the high numbers.  I'll edit here with the result shortly.

Edit:
My apologies, Lord Mayerling.

Quote from: dice roller
Roll Result: Valerian rolled: 1d20
Comment:
Result: 16,
Total: 16
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:54:01 PM by Valerian »

« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2010, 04:20:18 PM »
Bah! Sorry, Mayerling! I didn't suspect you, but I didn't think Ryven was guilty, either...

Still, now you can poo-poo us and say that you told us so when we get eaten alive.

Offline Lord Mayerling

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2010, 04:26:11 PM »
I am most displeased at this outcome.

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2010, 04:28:04 PM »
offers hugs to the ghostly Lord Mayerling..... pouts

Offline Remiel

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2010, 05:25:01 PM »
Sorry to see you go, Lord Mayerling.  I liked the cut of your jib.  :-\

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2010, 06:37:36 AM »
I'm sorry this happened, m'lord.  I think I was eliminated by the murderers early on in my first game.  Sign up for the next game and see if you get further along.

Online Imogen

« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
I haz a Lord in my orchard!! -keeps him- Couldn't wish for a more charming ghost to haunt my gardens!

Offline Lord Mayerling

« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2010, 04:35:11 PM »
I haz a Lord in my orchard!! -keeps him- Couldn't wish for a more charming ghost to haunt my gardens!

Warning: my ghost has a naughty side. Probably still less dangerous than a warewolf. Probably.

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »
*hugs Lord Mayerling*  I'll miss you.

« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2010, 02:28:03 PM »
Soooooo... Perhaps I missed something, but there hasn't been any activity on either of these threads in five days, now. Is there a particular reason for this, or has everything just fallen to pieces?

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2010, 02:30:56 PM »
Things slow down sometimes.  The time between werewolf killings is for interaction between players while the wolves try to figure our who their next victim will be. 

« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »
It's partly my fault, I'm afraid; but I'm just waiting on one confirmation about the overnight phase, and then we can move on.  So hopefully quite soon.  :)

Offline Ryven

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »
Really? >:(  I hope you're happy now.  No more pie.

« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2010, 06:21:29 PM »
Really? >:(  I hope you're happy now.  No more pie.

Nooooooo! Well, at least you were posthumously vindicated in your claims of innocence, as unsatisfying as I'm sure that is. T'was good having you, Ryven.  :'(

Offline Ryven

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2010, 06:25:15 PM »
I told you I was but a mere baker.  ::)  If there was fur in my pie it was from my kitten.

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »
I told you I was but a mere baker.  ::)  If there was fur in my pie it was from my kitten.

*giggles until tears fall*

« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2010, 03:25:26 PM »
We temporarily lost L. Cornelius due to lack of ability to get online; but we should be able to move on soon.  :)

Offline Aiden

« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2010, 08:53:40 PM »
hooray!

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2010, 06:45:55 AM »
yep, i must ask that all of you can forgive me, but Rl problems prevents me from be online last days, i have just voted today so we can move on.

Offline Remiel

« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2010, 07:45:36 AM »
yay!

Offline Albedo

« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2010, 02:46:27 AM »
Told you guys I was innocent.

Offline Moirae

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2010, 03:03:27 AM »
Told you guys I was innocent.

::Hands him a cookie.::  I believed you!  ::Mourns for.::

Offline Remiel

« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2010, 10:56:04 AM »
Sorry, Albedo.  :-(

« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2010, 10:48:20 PM »
We are so screwed. Sorry, Albedo.

Offline Mithlomwen

• Goddess
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »
Ack!  I've been eaten!

*haunts the OOC thread all forlorn like* 

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2010, 01:04:24 PM »
*hugs the ghostly Mith and conjures the specter of William Wallace to comfort her*

« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2010, 03:56:55 PM »
Honestly, Mith, I wish it had been me, and not you. I figure at least you might have been able to do something useful. As-is, I'm reasonably sure that I'll be eaten and/or lynched in not too long, having voted poorly twice now.

Offline Esoteric Myobi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2010, 06:51:34 PM »
It's alright Mr. Potato, you're not the only one who's voted poorly :-[

And Mith, obviously you were too delicious and tempting for the wolves to pass by...but I'm not tasty at all! I swear!

x.x

-runs around in circles before hiding in a hole somewhere out of sight-

Offline Aiden

« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2010, 12:06:28 PM »
That was fun!

You can wait for the results from Val

Later suckers!

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2010, 12:10:24 PM »
*laughs*

That was one heck of a post, Aiden, and a really great curse.

« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2010, 09:36:29 PM »
I do apologize, Aiden, for not supporting you better. I liked your final post a good deal, though.

Online Imogen

« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2010, 03:04:01 AM »
I blame Val.. Each time her games end, I no longer know which way is up or down...

Offline Moirae

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2010, 03:08:25 AM »
::Grins.::  But that's the best part of the game!  You come out all disorientated and confused, it's like being on a really long coaster ride. 

Offline Aiden

« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2010, 11:07:02 AM »
What really sucks is the people I scryed as villagers were offed, so i could not pull a majority vote. So it was an uphill battle the entire time.

« Reply #148 on: July 08, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »
Esoteric may or may not have net access until Saturday; so I'll likely move the game along within the next hour or so, regardless of whether she's voted or not, just to avoid getting bogged down.  :)

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2010, 02:40:02 PM »
*nods*  I hope her computer issues work themselves out.

Offline Remiel

« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »
She's going to be in Taiwan for a month, and doesn't know if she will have net access (but will try!)

Offline Esoteric Myobi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2010, 08:12:44 AM »
I'm back! With internet!

-does a happy dance-

I probably won't have a very 'regular' schedule for a while but will try to check back onto E briefly every day and give a few quick responses. I apologize in advance for short and very brief posts! ><

Offline Remiel

« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2010, 10:45:05 AM »
Huzzah! *hugs Myobi*

« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2010, 08:59:05 AM »
After a very frazzled Monday, I finally found time to sit down and advance the games here -- but since they're at the same point in the turns, I came very, very close to posting the information from the Celtic game here, and vice versa.  Now that would have made things interesting!  However, I'm somewhat less frazzled today, and plan to get it right this time.  Heh.

And welcome back, Myobi!  I hope you're settling in all right.  :)

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2010, 09:19:38 AM »
Crap!!!!

I should have been more selfish!

;D

« Reply #155 on: July 13, 2010, 09:52:45 AM »
Ouch! And to think, Beguile, that I had suspected you! Ah well...  :-\

Still, thanks for saving a life or two, and sorry that you didn't managed to protect your own.  :-(

Offline Aiden

« Reply #156 on: July 13, 2010, 12:08:37 PM »
-curses you all from beyond the grave-
FOOOOOLS!

Offline Remiel

« Reply #157 on: July 13, 2010, 12:17:02 PM »
yeah, yeah.... *mutters*

Online Imogen

« Reply #158 on: July 13, 2010, 12:23:26 PM »
Hey, we're trying!

*blames Beguile's for not being selfish - grumbles*

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #159 on: July 13, 2010, 12:42:15 PM »
giglgles!!! come on comrades, i trust you, i know that you could eat all of them

avenge me!!!

giggles!

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #160 on: July 13, 2010, 01:04:53 PM »
Who are you talking to, Lucius?  Who are your friends exactly?

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »

and you ask me? well you are one of then... aren't you?  ;D

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #162 on: July 13, 2010, 01:14:44 PM »
IIIII'mmmmm not a werewolf. :P

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #163 on: July 13, 2010, 01:23:18 PM »
IIIII'mmmmm not a werewolf. :P

no? oh my dear im so sorry i was so mistaken,... i beg you that you can forgive me... :P

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #164 on: July 13, 2010, 01:28:04 PM »
no? oh my dear im so sorry i was so mistaken,... i beg you that you can forgive me... :P

s'okay.  I was trying to tease you about your "friends" and trick you into revealing secrets.  :D

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #165 on: July 13, 2010, 01:34:40 PM »
s'okay.  I was trying to tease you about your "friends" and trick you into revealing secrets.  :D

giggles oh well i know, im easy to trick by a woman dress with the outfit of your avatar... but not SO easy so tease you back :P

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2010, 01:38:32 PM »
giggles oh well i know, im easy to trick by a woman dress with the outfit of your avatar... but not SO easy so tease you back :P

*giggles and sighs*  I'm in serious mode today with work.  I think my sense of humor is hiding from me. :-)

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »
*giggles and sighs*  I'm in serious mode today with work.  I think my sense of humor is hiding from me. :-)

laugh well them im happy to see your giggles so you have found your humor.. a little. :)

Offline Remiel

« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2010, 02:05:20 PM »
I just want to say that the last werewolf is doing an excellent job at hiding.   I've been keeping notes, keeping track of how everyone voted and when they did; and based on my analysis, the most likely culprit is....me. Remiel.

At least, up until that last round, anyway.  <_<  Hopefully the fact that I was right about Myobi will convince everyone of my innocence.  But as of this moment, I have absolutely no clue who I'm going to vote for.

*glares suspiciously at Imogen, Moirae, and Unholy Potato each in turn*

« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2010, 02:16:37 PM »
You're just so suspicious, Remiel.  You radiate it somehow.   ;D

Offline Remiel

« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
Oh, so you say?  Maybe it was you, Valerian!

*glares suspiciously at Valerian*

Online Imogen

« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »
Wasn't this supposed to be easier with fewer people left?

-grumbles and eyes the dice bot-

Offline Remiel

« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2010, 03:02:56 PM »
Quote from: Imogen
Moirae had proven her innocence and Remiel... She thought he'd have been smarter if he'd been one of them. It would have been easy for him to avoid the mistakes he'd made... It was a small thing to base her trust on, but there it was.

Isn't that the converse of the backhanded compliment with which Eden accused Mith in the other game?  "You must be innocent, because, frankly, you've been voting like an idiot?"  XD

Hey, I'll take what I can get. ;P

« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2010, 03:13:02 PM »
Oh, so you say?  Maybe it was you, Valerian!

*glares suspiciously at Valerian*
Yes!  Bwahahaha!  I am the last were... wolf...

Oh, wait.  I'm the referee.

Never mind.  :)

Online Imogen

« Reply #174 on: July 17, 2010, 03:52:49 PM »
Isn't that the converse of the backhanded compliment with which Eden accused Mith in the other game?  "You must be innocent, because, frankly, you've been voting like an idiot?"  XD

Hey, I'll take what I can get. ;P

ROFL!! I didn't mean it to come out that way!!

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #175 on: July 17, 2010, 04:38:34 PM »
Yes!  Bwahahaha!  I am the last were... wolf...

Oh, wait.  I'm the referee.

Never mind.  :)

giggles, well i have to confess, im the werewolf....
oh wait, i was but im death....

giggles

« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2010, 12:47:18 AM »
The list is so small now!  It's weird not to have a dozen names to juggle....

Offline Moirae

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2010, 12:48:19 AM »
Val, dear... I voted for The Unholy Potato who hasn't yet vote. ;)

Offline Remiel

« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2010, 01:01:56 AM »
I knew it! I knew it was Valerian.  She's trying to trick us all, turn us against each other...

Online Imogen

« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2010, 02:37:58 AM »
Yikes!! Moirae has been taken over!!.... Wait, other game... :-P

-giggles and huggles poor Val-

Am the only one who is at least a lil happy Val is as confused as we are ;-)

« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2010, 07:57:58 AM »
Yes, this is what happens when Val attempts to tally votes at one in the morning after a day of tabletop gaming.  :P  'Tis fixed.

Offline Remiel

« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2010, 09:44:46 AM »
Ooh! What system, Val?

« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2010, 11:11:31 AM »
We usually play GURPS, but at the moment we're testing out a homebrew system which is basically a streamlined version of Tri-Stat.  The spooky mist-creatures nearly got us on our dungeon crawl last night.   :o

« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2010, 01:34:21 PM »
Since the vote is tied -- again -- Moirae, you'll be low numbers; The Unholy Potato, the high numbers.

Offline Remiel

« Reply #184 on: July 20, 2010, 01:37:33 PM »
*gulps and crosses his fingers*

Online Imogen

« Reply #185 on: July 20, 2010, 01:48:30 PM »
**feeds the dice bot lovely sweet muffins** please, be nice!!!

Offline Moirae

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2010, 01:50:23 PM »
::Gulps and prays. ::

Online Imogen

« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2010, 01:53:04 PM »
-hugs Moirae for luck-

No offense to the sweet potato!! I like you too, just..uhm..well, you know!!!

Offline Moirae

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2010, 01:57:38 PM »
I told you so is entirely appropriate right now. :P

« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2010, 02:03:51 PM »
Y'know, I was going to end it here -- with the next (unavoidable) nightly death, the numbers will be tied -- but since we're using randomness to break ties, we might as well play it all out, I suppose.

If you're feeling lucky.  :)

Online Imogen

« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2010, 02:15:49 PM »

Allow me?

I told you so!!

Ahhh, that felt good!! -grins and ducks-

Offline Remiel

« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2010, 02:16:20 PM »

Geez, I suck.  I just....suck.  -_-;

Offline Moirae

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2010, 02:17:11 PM »
Allow me?

I told you so!!

Ahhh, that felt good!! -grins and ducks-

::Haunts Imogen.::

Online Imogen

« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2010, 02:25:54 PM »
-is haunted and loves it, keeps da Moirae close-

Offline Remiel

« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2010, 02:28:33 PM »
*has a feeling that Moirae is going to haunt him as well for the rest of his, in all likelihood, very short life*

« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2010, 02:29:36 PM »
*hugs*  Don't feel bad.  This was about the most confusing, convoluted game I've ever seen, and I've run quite a few of these now.  It was even more unpredictable than usual, and that's really saying something, because these are almost never predictable.

Online Imogen

« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2010, 02:34:30 PM »
Quote from: Remiel on Today at 02:16:20 PM

*hugs*  Don't feel bad.  This was about the most confusing, convoluted game I've ever seen, and I've run quite a few of these now.  It was even more unpredictable than usual, and that's really saying something, because these are almost never predictable.

Heh... we survived up to now. And you don't suck... Not at all! At some point, I thought you were the seer, remember? But I just love teasing you every now and then! ;-)

« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2010, 02:58:47 PM »
Whew!  That was exhausting!  But I hope everyone had fun.  :)

Here's the summary:

Day 1: Lord Mayerling, a Villager, is lynched

Night 1: Aiden, the Seer, scryes on Ryven.
Beguile's Mistress, the Guardian, protects herself.
The werewolves target Rvyen.

Day 2: Albedo, a Villager, is lynched.

Night 2: Aiden scryes on The Unholy Potato, a villager.
Beguile's protects herself.
The wolves target Mithlomwen, a villager.

Day 3: Aiden, the Seer, is lynched.

Night 3: Beguile's protects herself.
The wolves target Beguile's.

Day 4: Lucius Cornelius, a Werewolf, is lynched.

Night 4: Beguile's protects Imogen, a werewolf.
The werewolves target Beguile's.

Day 5: Esoteric Myobi, a Werewolf, is lynched.

Night 5: The werewolves target Xandi, a Villager.

Day 6: Moirae, a Villager, is lynched.

Night 6: The werewolves target The Unholy Potato, a Villager.

Day 7: The final battle!

Online Imogen

« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2010, 03:01:53 PM »
Night 4: Beguile's protects Imogen, a werewolf.
The werewolves target Beguile's.

Oops...Ahem..Sorry Beguile's!! -hides-

I had great fun! And I just loved the narrative for the final battle, Val!

Sorry for the lies and deceptions, guys. At times I had trouble justifying them to myself :-( I hope you won't be mad!

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2010, 03:07:56 PM »
Oops...Ahem..Sorry Beguile's!! -hides-

I had great fun! And I just loved the narrative for the final battle, Val!

Sorry for the lies and deceptions, guys. At times I had trouble justifying them to myself :-( I hope you won't be mad!

*laughs*  It was fun.  I had trouble being selfish and to tell the truth I'd have protected myself all the way to the end.  I had no idea who the werewolves were.

The lies and deception go with the game.  I hope to have a chance at that some time.

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #200 on: July 20, 2010, 04:06:13 PM »
Yes it has been really really fun!!!

Offline Remiel

« Reply #201 on: July 20, 2010, 04:13:42 PM »
Oh, wow.  Well done, Imogen.  Very well done indeed.  Color me impressed!

I do feel marginally better, because you were #2 on my list of suspects after Moirae.  If Unholy Potato had turned out to be the werewolf I would have felt like a real idiot.   Also, I'm glad because you not only managed to fool me, but apparently everyone else as well.

Kudos to you!  I think you are the best villain I've seen thus far.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Online Imogen

« Reply #202 on: July 20, 2010, 04:42:23 PM »
Thanks, Remiel! -blush- I'd love to keep all the honors to myself, but to be honest Myobi and Lucius were awsome. We had some great plotting sprees at the start and we treated the question of who to target like major science ;-) Bad villagers, killing my buddies!

Offline Moirae

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #203 on: July 20, 2010, 05:09:08 PM »
Imogen, you fiend!  ::Laughs.::

That was a marvelously well played game.  Thorough enjoyed! 

Thank you for hosting, Val!

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #204 on: July 20, 2010, 05:33:52 PM »
I certainly had a good time with this game and everyone in it.  The werewolves did a marvelous job and made it loads of fun.

Thanks, Val, for a wonderful game.

« Reply #205 on: July 20, 2010, 05:36:44 PM »
Thank you all for playing.  Everyone helped make it an excellent game, even if it was terribly confusing at times!

A round of applause all around!   ;D

Offline Remiel

« Reply #206 on: July 20, 2010, 05:46:02 PM »
Also, that ending was truly epic, Val.  Nature wins!  XD

« Reply #207 on: July 20, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »
Yeah, that seemed the best way to wrap things up somehow.  Glad you liked it!  :)

« Reply #208 on: July 20, 2010, 10:37:33 PM »
That was most excellent, even if I never got the chance to reply between the lynching and being eaten alive. Thanks a ton for running this, Valerian, and the ending was as close to perfection as humanly possible.

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #209 on: July 21, 2010, 12:31:26 AM »
Imogen I am speechless......you ate me on night 5.

I can't believe that you would eat me.....well had I been a wolf I would have gladly eaten you.... >:)

Had tons of fun Val can't wait for the next go round. I look forward to play with you all again.

Huggles to everyone and Great Big Thanks and Chocolates to our GM Valerian.....your the best.

Offline Esoteric Myobi

• Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #210 on: July 21, 2010, 05:52:57 AM »
Tehe, good going Imogen~ x3 You have proved yourself to be a genuine evil mastermind.

-rubs hands together before tenting her fingers and chuckles like Mr. Burns-

« Reply #211 on: July 21, 2010, 08:17:54 AM »
Excellent.  ;D

Thanks, guys.  It's always great to hear that everyone had fun, and it was wonderful to see a couple of new faces as well.  :)

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #212 on: July 21, 2010, 09:57:23 AM »
my principal regret is that i must go with no internet in middle of game, so some turns take long than usual...

And even was in eating turn of the wolfs so i suppouse that much people realize that and point me as a wolf.

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #213 on: July 21, 2010, 10:29:37 AM »
Life hits you that way sometimes.  Get in on the next game though and try your luck. 

Offline Lucius Cornelius

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #214 on: July 21, 2010, 10:37:19 AM »
Life hits you that way sometimes.  Get in on the next game though and try your luck.
oh i have re-read my first post...
giggles don't worry i better make it clear...

i must go on holidays for sometime and no internet....

giggles

Offline Lord Mayerling

« Reply #215 on: July 21, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »
What a great game to watch evolve from the grave! Thanks for running the game, Valerian. You were a great GM.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #216 on: July 21, 2010, 06:22:09 PM »
Always trust Aiden! That is what you all should take away from this game!  >:)

Offline Xandi

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #217 on: July 22, 2010, 02:47:02 AM »
Always trust Aiden! That is what you all should take away from this game!  >:)

Giggles....Aiden you are so wonderful. I can't help but point out that your Personal Text says: "The Devil in Disguise".....(giggles)

I love that you are a little devil but it does not engender trust only lust, at least for me....giggles.

oh i have re-read my first post...
giggles don't worry i better make it clear...

i must go on holidays for sometime and no internet....

giggles

Lucius have fun on your holidays and we will miss you in the game. I will look forward to playing with you again next time.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #218 on: July 22, 2010, 11:40:50 AM »

I love that you are a little devil but it does not engender trust only lust, at least for me....giggles.

working as intended
-smirk-