You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:03:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anti-gay Protests at funerals of Fallen Soldiers  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Lady AyameTopic starter

Re: Anti-gay Protests at funerals of Fallen Soldiers
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 12:17:00 AM »
This is why I hate religion. There's so much hate that comes from it that it makes the world a worse place. To pick on Christianity, I can't even conceive why they believe anything from the bible. I mean, Saint Paul was a crazy old man living in a cave and hallucinating! I'd better stop before I get into a rant.

Was he really? How Did I not know that?
Then again, my mom hid my copy of the Da Vinci Code until I got confirmed, then she allowed me to read it.

The entire phelps clan is so calmy irrational, in the video the one of the daughters laugh and say "You're going to hell for being a fag lover!" with these HUGE smile on her face.
What makes them think it's okay to brainwash children!?

EDIT: you know what, I thought about it, and they're probably so deep into their own hatred and 'faith' that they don't even realize that they're brainwashing their children.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 12:18:04 AM by Lady Ayame »

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Anti-gay Protests at funerals of Fallen Soldiers
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010, 12:26:14 AM »
I don't know about Saint Paul, but both Ezekiel and the Revelation of St. John read like either mental illness or mind-altering substances were involved.

I managed to completely befuddle my catechism teacher by naming part of Revelations as my 'favorite Bible story'.  (Always did like dragons...)