News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Any Gundam fans in the crowd?

Started by SargentToughie, April 11, 2010, 09:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SargentToughie

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Jarod1

My character is with Arteron as well.

pendarious

so then it's all 3 of you against me *laughs* i love these odds
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SargentToughie

Don't worry Pen. I'm going to be sure that the odds are even, be ready to be introduced to your 1st Lieutenant whenever everybody posts.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

pendarious

*smiles a char like smile* i'm not worried i'm really loving these odds. besides it's part of my role is it not? but i'll be happy to have the 1st leutinant join me.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Paladin

ah ok. Thank you for claering things up. A confused paladin is a nonposting paladin.