How to take screenshots of your amazingness!
When you're done, post them here
- Find the "Print Screen" button on your laptop; that will take a screenshot of the display currently on your screen.
- Open up Photoshop, Paint, GIMP, or any equivalent image-editing program.
- Crop around your profile information in the forums, similar to the image to the right.
- Then, upload it to whatever image hosting site you prefer. (If you upload it to the wiki
, please make sure to name your file something meaningful, like Caeli_goddess_snapshot.jpg
- If, for some reason, your snapshot or paint program isn't working, there is an alternative for Firefox users! The Screengrab
add-on can take a screenshot of the complete frame, only the visible portion of your screen, just your window, or a selection.
- Install the add-on.
- Restart your browser.
- Then right-click and save as a JPG.
- Again, upload it to whatever image hosting site you prefer, then link it!Click to see a larger image.