You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:28:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mainsnoires Ideas & Plots (M for f)  (Read 967 times)

Offline mainsnoiresTopic starter

Mainsnoires Ideas & Plots (M for f)
« on: March 31, 2010, 11:51:38 AM »
Hello fellow E-members, here is a listing of settings I'd like to create/play.
Like indicated in my O&O, stories, plots, intrigues are the essence of roleplaying for me.
All the mature spices added are welcome, and desires will be met, but it is the ideas and plots behind that makes of all this a roleplay, where imagination is the limit, and not a cybersex session.
With that in mind, do not be shy, I am welcoming all ideas and willing to co-write.

Now here goes a few cravings :

-Vampire the Masquerade:

Contemporary/modern rp. I have played this game for quite some times and really enjoyed it. I find the background very solid, dark and with lots of details about the vampires clans, the lycans packs which can be used.  This could be a long/mid term rp, where conflicts between vampires/werewolves/mortals can happen. An example could be rival vampire clans at war and trying to gain supremacy over a city. That's typically the setting that can be used in a Camarilla vs Sabbath stories. The philosophy of these two ways of living as a vampire are to stay hiding/at peace with mortals or on the contrary dominate them, respectively. What would mortals do if they are caught in between this eternal battle ? Create an organization to defend themselves ? If so, will this organization ally with certain clans or turn extremist ? What would the lycans do ?

-Villains vs superheroines/spies:

Modern/contemporary setting. The damsel in distress ! that is something I really do enjoy especially when the threat/plot make really sense and is not something like "A patrol in a dark alley..." ending in the heroine raped. I am fairly open to any ideas there, and willing to collaborate in a villain vs heroine or even some romantic hero/heroine rp.

I like using both canon or original characters, and have a preference for the DC universe.
These heroines found in the DC comics have in my opinion a great background and potential, never really used at their maximum, even on an adult-violent point of view. Not to mention these sexy costumes they are wearing. Supergirl, Powergirl, Wonder Woman and Batgirl are my favorite targets, characters that can be much more deepened than what I have found reading at times these comics. A young kryptonian, gifted with abilities that can make her fly or lift a truck with one hand, but totally unfamiliar with the human society of Earth. Innocent and looking to do the greater good, almost pure and unaware of the dark fantasies she can lit in an evil man's heart. Defiant and sure of her strength, unaware of how twisted a man's mind can be in order to capture her.
The same goes with the Amazon, considering men with lesser qualities when it comes to battle, or even military strategies. Born in an Island outside of the modern world, following the principles of Greek Gods, born as a myth and certainly not ready to fall in love or be captured. This psychological point of view is just barely approached in the comics but is something I'd like to see in roleplay.

-Anime setting:

On the same level, I am a fan of anime series, or game based characters to rp with.
Bleach, Naruto, FMA, FF7 are part of the possible stories I'd like to write. For these creating an original storyline revolving around the main themes of the animes/games, or using a parallel universe is a must. I do not wish to play again something that already has happened.

-Star Wars:

Sci-fi setting. I really would like to create something in this universe, possibly before the movies happened, so creativity can be at its peak. Sith are the most dangerous threat at this time, pulling strings in the darkness, creating wars or manipulating Mandalorians in their goals to conquer the "old" republic. The Jedi are in numbers and guardian of the peace, yet unaware that their most terrible enemies have plans to eradicate them. I believe the universe is large enough to create interesting storylines, and I have a few in mind already.

This list is certainly going to be updated with time, PM me if you see something you like.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:09:59 AM by mainsnoires »

Re: Mainsnoires Desires and Dark Ideas (M/f)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »
updated and added the anime craving

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 05:40:54 AM »
updated on 07/06

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 04:04:02 AM »
Available for rp again. ^

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 04:25:00 AM »
Updated, taken rp and corresponding links indicated.

Re: Mainsnoires Ideas & Plots (M for f)
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 06:11:07 AM »
Edited for 2k12 ! before this world ends !