You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:59:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dukes of Hazzard: Erotica, Hazzard Style  (Read 533 times)

Offline CaptainEroticaTopic starter

Dukes of Hazzard: Erotica, Hazzard Style
« on: March 30, 2010, 03:28:06 AM »
  Okay, yet another idea for a group game. I tried this a few years ago back on a different site -before I found E- and it was a blast. Players would be able to play any of the canon characters -except Boss Hog- or original characters. The game would be mostly free form with me playing Boss Hog and any other NPC's. Every so often I will throw out a new evil plot by Boss Hog for the PC's to stumble upon. For things like fights and car chases it will still be mostly free form, but i'm considering having players roll a % dice and add the result to the bottom of their post. If the person you are interacting with has a higher roll then the post should be written in their favor and vice versa. As always we can discuss things before we start. So anyone interested?

Offline Alric Sanosake

Re: Dukes of Hazzard: Erotica, Hazzard Style
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 03:33:21 AM »
If I did, I will be Cooter. He is family! Has my last name, no lie!

Offline RubySlippers

Re: Dukes of Hazzard: Erotica, Hazzard Style
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 11:12:38 PM »
I'd love to play another Duke, Polly Duke the sexy cousin of Daisy Duke who is a 18yo preacher and belongs to one of the nearly instant on-line ordination churches. On the plus side would be the cutest and sexiest preacher around.  :-*