You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:32:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Never-ending story!  (Read 1612 times)

Offline RemielTopic starter

Never-ending story!
« on: March 29, 2010, 10:31:43 PM »
The rules of this game are simple.  Copy and paste everything non-italicized from the post before you, and add three words of your own.  Let's see how far we can go!

Once upon a

Offline Alric Sanosake

Re: Never-ending story!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 10:33:25 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint

Offline Alric Sanosake

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 11:08:53 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 11:11:08 PM »
I'm sooo teeempted! But I shall behave.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of

Offline Alric Sanosake

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 11:14:01 PM »
I don't see why you have to be.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling

Offline Saerrael

• Champion
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 11:15:35 PM »
Autumn leaves at midsummer's eve? Those must be really old :P

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 11:17:11 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate

Offline Alric Sanosake

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 11:23:36 PM »
I was lost on what to say. I am expecting this to not make sense in the end.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 11:37:52 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a

Offline Alric Sanosake

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 11:38:37 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 11:40:58 PM »
You only added two words by the way.

Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 12:30:35 AM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 12:48:06 AM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace prance through the

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 01:02:34 AM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing

Offline CaptainErotica

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 01:20:54 AM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 06:48:40 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant

Offline angeli

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2010, 04:00:45 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in

Offline Zebu

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 12:56:28 AM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh

Offline angeli

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 06:26:10 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of

Offline DixieRebelDelight

• Southern born, only way I would want to be.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Life is nothing but a huge roller coaster.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 05:58:41 AM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far

Offline angeli

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 02:46:24 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So

Offline Zebu

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 02:49:58 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So I'll..."
Suddenly, ninjas

Offline angeli

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 03:19:41 PM »
Once upon a midsummer's eve, there was a faint breeze blowing through the thick of autumn leaves falling in the courtyard of the estate. A voluptuous young maiden wearing a lacy gothic corset, crimson with frothy black lace, pranced through the flower gardens, singing, "She's in Love with a giant who lives in Peru. What, oh the horrors of being so far from Kalamazoo, So I'll..."
Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin

Offline DixieRebelDelight

• Southern born, only way I would want to be.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Life is nothing but a huge roller coaster.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2010, 11:56:53 PM »
Suddenly, ninjas appeared in thin smoke that filled