You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:28:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The writer and the wives  (Read 408 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

The writer and the wives
« on: March 29, 2010, 05:14:30 PM »
It was a posh neighborhood with rich often bored wives with the husbands out in their office doing big business and earing money. So it was a curiosity of the neighborhood wives when one of the empty house was bought and a sexy male came in to stay who seemed to be around most of the day. Someone got the information out and it seemed that the guy was a writer. Now if they also found out or not that he writes adult novels is a matter of discussion. They would surely find out but beforehand or after meeting and socializing :) with him thats the question.

So couple of bored sexy wives and a sexy male who knows how to fuel a woman's desire and you got a combustible mix. I am thinking probably 2/3 woman, they could be friend or could even have occasional lesbian relationship if the players want to. There would probably be jealously and attempt to get the guy all for oneself but how it plays out eventually is again seems pretty open.

I just got the idea, so putting it up for grabs. Suggestions and feedbacks are welcome and of course Interest :D

I will try to flesh out the idea with more details later.