You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:41:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let's try this again... First ever F/F partner wanted  (Read 509 times)

Offline AmiableTopic starter

Let's try this again... First ever F/F partner wanted
« on: March 28, 2010, 12:33:16 AM »
Hi, I've never done a F/F rp before but I've been wanting to try it for some time. I'd like someone to play a dominant woman. The plot would probably be Non-consensual (rape)  at least at first, so don't be afraid to be forceful. I have a couple ideas, including one in a prison setting and a master/slave kind of rp, but I would love to hear any ideas you might have.

Reply to the thread please if you're interested rather than pming me, because I only want one taker for this and I want other people to know that it's taken. But before claiming it, please know that I'm not the kind of writer who will supply several paragraph posts each time. But also, please no one liners! Literacy and creativity are musts. You might want to look at my O/Os or maybe some of my posts. The previous people I've tried this with have all dropped out on me  :'(

Offline Brandon

Re: Let's try this again... First ever F/F partner wanted
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 02:13:07 AM »
Hey Amiable, Im actually looking for some more F/F roleplays. However I do not do non-con scenes, ever. If thats alright with you, I'ld like to talk more about plotlines and character interaction before going onto the game. If non-con's a must though, well hopefully youll find someone else that meets your expectations

Offline Dashenka

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 05:04:05 AM »
I would be interested in this Amiable. I have some ideas for an F/F game with a dominant person. I've been playing a lot of submissive roles lately but my dominant side is coming out again.  >:)

Let me know...

Dash

Offline AmiableTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 06:57:53 PM »
Sorry Brandon, I think I'm gunna go with Dashenka for this one. But maybe once I'm more comfortable with this kind of thing I'll contact you.

Offline Brandon

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 12:11:03 AM »
No problem, you've got to go with whoever you think will be a better fit for the game. Good luck