News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Brother, Brother. [m/m, incest]

Started by Sho, March 27, 2010, 03:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

I'm looking for a much darker plot here...what I'd like is to play a brother (either a step-brother or a fraternal one) who lives in a house with his older brother (how much older is up to you - could be barely a year, could even be twins, could be a few years older), and his foster parents. My character would be Jasper, the younger brother. Both of the brothers would have been taken from their birth mother by child services because of her drug use, and passed from foster home to foster home. They would have been separated at one point into separate foster homes, and only reunited recently.

I'm thinking that they would have been separated for about a year, maybe two, and then suddenly brought together in a 'foster farm', a foster home over-filled with kids, taken in by foster parents who just want the monthly five hundred dollar check. I'm thinking that Jasper would be about sixteen, going on seventeen.

Here's where the plot gets particularly dark:

I'm thinking that when the brothers get back together, they get to share a room and they're very happy because everything seems to be going swimmingly, until the older brother notices that the foster father is constantly calling Jasper over to 'help' him with various things, in the basement of the house. The older brother would realize that Jasper was being sexually abused, but by that point I think they'd have already started a sexual relationship, and the older brother would realize that all the bruises Jasper had lied about had been from their foster father.

Jasper would start going into a downward spiral - I'm thinking that he'd meet and older, rich man at the diner he worked at and would get into cocaine abuse, and start withdrawing from his brother. I'd like the roleplay to span the period of a few years, with the older brother going on and continuing sporadic contact with Jasper as he continues on with his life. What the older brother did with his life would be up to you - he could go on and get a good-paying job and keep a straight and clean life, or disolve into his own drug abuse...it's entirely up to you. I'd like your character and Jasper to reunite a few years after they left the foster home, with Jasper being a kept boy-toy of a rich businessman, because he's not only hopelessly addicted to cocaine but to the rush of being rich.

Alright, so, it's a bit jumbled down, but I'd love to run this plot with someone. Any takers? Please?

Two Faced

PFF-PFF--YOU. THIS.

What a time to post this, right when I come crashing back to the site. Holy hell, talk about some timing.
I-- uh, I'm not supposed to chatter too much in here, but uh-- good luck with finding someone to take you up on this.

I'm a fail partner, and you know this for a fact, so, pfff. So much for that-- but really, good luck! c:
A funny thing, the king who gets himself assassinated.

Nevaeh

To me it sounds like a wonderful plot but I am not strong enough to do it I know.  But I did want to tell you how great it sounded.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sho

Endlessxhallway

I'm very interested, I haven't roleplayed something dark like that in a while. 
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

Sho

Inerrant Lust

A fascinating concept, but I would need some time to come up with a sort of character and story that would be able to compete with Jasper's. The extraordinary circumstances seem like they would warrant a story just as compelling as Jasper's. I'd be more happy to brainstorm and throw ideas back and forth with you to see what comes out of it.

Sho