Labels in PMs

Started by HockeyGod, March 27, 2010, 03:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

When you label a message and it is then put into that "folder," do you then delete that message in the in-box? I'm afraid to test the theory that it removes it from the inbox, but not the label.

Ket

In your PM settings, you can change it so that when you add a new label, it takes the inbox label away.

Messages>Preferences>Change Settings>Remove inbox label when applying another label.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord, ketling
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Ket on March 27, 2010, 03:28:34 PM
In your PM settings, you can change it so that when you add a new label, it takes the inbox label away.

Messages>Preferences>Change Settings>Remove inbox label when applying another label.

Kurzyk

Nice picture alx!

So does that remove the message from the inbox once a label is made? Or does it stay with the new copy in the labeled area?

HockeyGod

Quote from: Kurzyk on March 27, 2010, 03:55:51 PM
Nice picture alx!

So does that remove the message from the inbox once a label is made? Or does it stay with the new copy in the labeled area?

It appears to have moved it. I love it! Unfortunately those I've already labeled with that function off I have to go back and remove that "inbox" label. It pretty easy in the drop down in the inbox. Then they *poof* disappear.

Kurzyk

HockeyGod

However, leads me to a new question - I can't figure out how to alphabetize the labels. I'm guessing it isn't possible. Is that something I would add to the wishlist?

Autumn Sativus

For you guys who are Mentors, I put up a guide for this in the 'Dicussion' area. :P

(It's in working condition, will post one for everyone when I fix it up)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kurzyk

We wanted to see if we could get your attention.  ;)

That writeup is fabulous though. Can't wait until it's finished.

HockeyGod

Quote from: Saffron on March 27, 2010, 04:56:11 PM
For you guys who are Mentors, I put up a guide for this in the 'Dicussion' area. :P

(It's in working condition, will post one for everyone when I fix it up)

I didna want to mess up your purty post with my questions  ;D

Autumn Sativus

Pff. That's what it's there for. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~