Obedience training ;)

Started by Ally, March 25, 2010, 09:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

All she could smell was rubber all she could taste rubber, She not see nor hear verywell and all she could feel was the tight embrace of the latex cat suit and corset she had been made to wear, and the red and black leather wrist and ankle cuffs they had locked on to her. A very secure Latex hood covered her head the ears inside where well padded and she struggled to hear any thing other than her own breathing, which was only possible though the tubes in her nostrils as her mouth was filled with an inflated gag.

She is secured  laying horizontally on a rack her wrists cuffed together and attached to a line from the racks pulley which is pulled tight so her arm are above her head. Her ankles are secured to the foot of the rack.

Then out of now where the ear phones built into her hood come alive with his voice "welcome to captivity your obedience training has began." From outside she feels his hands gliding all over her polished latex clad body.......

Anyone fancy a game ? lol   

zemo8801

Hey I will play something with you I think that idea sounds fun. ^^ Zemo
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Ally

Quote from: zemo8801 on March 25, 2010, 10:20:36 PM
Hey I will play something with you I think that idea sounds fun. ^^ Zemo

Hey Zemo thanks for the vote of confidence.

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Ally

Quote from: zemo8801 on March 26, 2010, 08:02:06 AM
not a problem at all.  :-)
So how do you like to walk on the dark side zemo ? Or is that so much of a question right now ? ;)

zemo8801

I tend to walk all over the place lol it tends to lead me in many places.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Ally

Quote from: zemo8801 on March 26, 2010, 08:32:31 AM
I tend to walk all over the place lol it tends to lead me in many places.
Lol yeah i get you. For me its I tend to get lead lol and it normally ends up with not much choice ;) 

zemo8801

oh well I can lead you there not a problem at all you just need to tell me what are you wanting.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas