You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:37:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: SMT: Strange Journey  (Read 306 times)

Offline DarklingAliceTopic starter

SMT: Strange Journey
« on: March 25, 2010, 12:35:32 PM »
I am a huge fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series. It consistently delivers mature, the element of choice, interesting plotlines, classic gameplay, and a level of party customization almost impossible to find in any other RPG. Not to mention that I am a huge mythology buff and it is extremely cool to run around with a team of high level gods from multiple pantheons and lay a smackdown on thing that threaten the very nature of reality itself.

So when I heard that the fourth (or sixth if you count the NES Megami Tensei games) instalment of the main series was coming out on the DS I was ecstatic. Because, after all, the biggest weakness the series has had has been that it can be a bit grindy at times. But, in my opinion, that's a plus when you have the game portable. It's nice to be able to just flick it on between classes or whenever you need to burn fifteen minutes.

I was wondering, is anyone else a fan? And if so what do you think about this latest instalment?