Lady Godiva-esque game (looking for M character for pervy pervy sex-based thing)

Started by Nadir, March 24, 2010, 10:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

I don't know much about Lady Godiva apart from that she like riding nekked in public and makes nasty American chocolate. (no, no, I know, I'm just pulling your leg)

What I propose is a medieval fantasy game, where my character gives herself over to the male lead. He lusted after her from afar, but she wouldn't be wooed by him (due to his reputation of being a bastard). He thought he'd never have her, but (un)happy circumstance gave him an opportunity which he took. Maybe the kingdom got taken over and he was in favour with the new king and her father/husband was arrested for being loyal to the prior king. The male lead says he'd save them - if she would be his.

She agrees and he sends her a horse (above) and a message telling her to bring nothing - not even her clothes - and to come to him, as a show that she was willing to obey him. She does it - and the lead male gets quite annoyed that she loves her father or husband so much. So begins her new life.

The kinks I'd like to see in this are - forced lactation, impregnation, various punishments and degradations, maybe bestiality, being fed by hand, drug use, shows of ownership and casual violence. Waterplay, maybe. Just whatever comes naturally ;)   

Could be adapted to be M/m or M/herm on request.